Just got my snake home!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

devilsmistress
Yearling

United Kingdom
829 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2009 :  19:04:23  Show Profile  Click to see devilsmistress's MSN Messenger address  Send devilsmistress a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
As the title said! Im going to give it a while before I get any pics as it was bought home in the car and its a little stressed. I have put the container in the viv half on half off the heat mat so it can come out of his own accord when it feels it wants to.
Il get pics when it's settled. One thing we have noticed is that while bringing it home it was flicking its tounge at the lid of the tub and there is yellow soft bits on it. What is it? The snake was fed on the 10th, could it just be a bit of regurge form the moving?
I say "it" for now as I dont know the sex, but the breader I bought it off said when its bigger bring it back and they will sex it for me.
We have decided to call it Bam!! we thought of the name last night as I like Bam Margera (skater, jackass viva la bam ect). Whats ironic is the real Bam is scared of snakes!! well on the way home It has to be a Bam as it started trying to headbutt the side of the tub!!!

devilsmistress
Yearling

United Kingdom
829 Posts

Posted - 13/07/2009 :  10:31:59  Show Profile  Click to see devilsmistress's MSN Messenger address  Send devilsmistress a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Asked the breeder what the stuff was, she said it was poo, as they slide through it when being moved! Took the tub out today and cleaned it and changed the water. Cut a little hole in the tub so it it can go back in if it wants. I done it because during the night it managed to close the lid back on!!
Go to Top of Page

Ell
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1640 Posts

Posted - 13/07/2009 :  11:10:09  Show Profile  Click to see Ell's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yummy lol, they can make a mess XD

1.0.0 Normal corn snake - Dusk
0.1.0 Strawberry Snow Stripe corn snake - Dawn
0.1.0 Harlequin Crested Gecko - Stickles
1.0.0 Sable Syrian Hamster - CoCo
0.1.0 Hognose snake - Truffles
Go to Top of Page

devilsmistress
Yearling

United Kingdom
829 Posts

Posted - 13/07/2009 :  11:41:58  Show Profile  Click to see devilsmistress's MSN Messenger address  Send devilsmistress a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Cant they just!!! It has had a poo on the newspaper to! but I dont want to disturb it. Will it be ok for a few days with a poo in there? or should i really take it out and change the paper?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000