sagging skin
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

531 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2009 :  10:13:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i noticed this morning that the skin under aggies chin is a bit loose...2 weeks ago i changed his food to large mice as he was eating more of the smaller ones he now eats 2 large mice ....could the sagging skin be due to due to him having to stretch to get it in his mouth ...or is a trip to the vet in order ...

Chimp276
Yearling

United Kingdom
587 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2009 :  12:52:16  Show Profile  Click to see Chimp276's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Could he be about to shed?

0.1.0 Hypo Stripe - Aero
1.1.0 Leopard Geckos - Marley and Lemon

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2009 :  20:21:19  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
My Kelloggs has a bit of a droopy chin, it'a the sort of thing that if he was human it'd be nearly like a double chin.
Is it like that??

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

531 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2009 :  22:21:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes it is

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2009 :  23:54:57  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I haven't worried about mine at all, but his only appeared when he had a couple of nice big XL mice on the feed before last.
It does seem like stretching to me, I've done nothing so far except keep an eye on it, it's gotten a bit tighter, but that's it.

I think we've both just stretched our snakes a little bit. Unless anyone else recommends otherwise, or unless it gets worse i'm not gonna worry about it to much. I've just got a snakie with a double-chin.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

531 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2009 :  09:50:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
awwww my poor aggie getting old ....ty ...that will stop me from worrying ..Yeah i put aggie on large mice about 2 weeks

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000