Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

lucifer
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
780 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2009 :  16:29:31  Show Profile  Visit lucifer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by scorpioleah

i like to go to gigs as often as i can (going to one in october, cant wait)

Although its not a hobby (work) I see a lot of gigs, who you going to see?

5.2.0 Cornsnakes: Lucien (Amel), Zero Kiryu (Blizzard), Aura (Butter Stripe), Montana (Normal), Edison (Lavender Stripe), Liberty (Hypo Lavender), Orlando (Anery)
2.0.0 Royals: Q & Little One
Twitter: @BlutAura
DeviantART: BlutAura
Go to Top of Page

cherry-milkshake
Hatchling

United Kingdom
261 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2009 :  16:52:55  Show Profile  Click to see cherry-milkshake's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Great photos Luke!

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2009 :  17:10:03  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mick

go on rub it in lol, I look forward to seeing it ;)

I forgot about the piccy, i'll do it shortly.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

595 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2009 :  19:03:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lucifer

quote:
Originally posted by scorpioleah

i like to go to gigs as often as i can (going to one in october, cant wait)

Although its not a hobby (work) I see a lot of gigs, who you going to see?

I'm going to see the editors (my fave band!) this will be the 3rd time ive seen them in 18 months lol

0.2.0 corn snake
1.2.0 Leopard Gecko
2.1.0 Hermann tortoises
3.1.0 Dogs
0.1.0 Bird
0.0.5 Fish
1.0.0 Ferrets
1.2.0 bearded dragons
Go to Top of Page

Fal
Hatchling

United Kingdom
245 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2010 :  22:51:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Obviously reptiles, Motorbikes, Reading (Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Modern Warfare), Writing (Fantasy), Movies (Cinema/DVD), Rugby Union (Playing - although not recently due to work, going to watch Sale Sharks - not often enough), Rugby League (going to watch Wigan Warriors when possible - not often enough), Snowboarding (chillfactor in Manchester, not been abroad doing it... yet!), Skuba Diving (abroad, too cold here lol), Walking (anywhere in the country), Medieval Re-enactment (although not been for a while.. work work work)and History in general.. If I spent all my time on one of those, i'd probably be great at it, instead, i'm OK at them all lol :)

Corn Snake - Bella. Bearded Dragon - Draco. Leopard Gecko - Mojo. Cat - Neo. In our family we also have: Cali King Snake, Spiny Flower Mantis (RIP), African Lined Mantis (RIP), Ghost Mantis (RIP), four Hermit Crabs, a Budgy and a Dog - Mystie... oh and a YAMAHA YZF-R1 but she's feeling a bit neglected at the moment :(
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

45 Posts

Posted - 15/05/2010 :  10:02:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
not really a hobby but i design and and ink tattoos..... although i have only been doing it for a few months

this is a polynesian piece i did on oh

this is the first one i ever did.... again on oh

and a koi fish im working on

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 15/05/2010 :  11:16:55  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Revival of topics much ;)
Anyway my hobbies include gaming on the xbox, wii, ds and psp. I will also watch some anime or cartoons ^^;

I also draw

And I also do Uni work which I focus now on 3D models/backgrounds which II have been now been doing for 8 months now ^^;

I've done some snake pictures but I'm kinda embarrassed on how old and how bad they are ^^'

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 15/05/2010 :  14:39:05  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
there great sta~ple :D although im intrigued about the snakie ones ;) :D

my hobbies are horse riding(and trying to make a career out of it if my knee will let me :( but ive started n dont plan to stop now) the animals, drawing (ish), creative writing, music and having random dances lol, swimming (spec the flumes ;)) used to play netball, kickboxing, running (short distance) but had to stop them as i have a bad knee (still grrr after 8yrs :( sorry saw subject and will try not have a rant)
erm theres probs others but ive had to stop alot of things :(
and theres quite a few things i wana do aswel one of the biggest ones is scuba diving in australia of course... am sure everyone can guess where lol :D

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 15/05/2010 :  18:31:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hmm.

I box, play rugby, snake keeping of course, music (Heavy metal, rap, drum n base and dubstep) I've made a few songs but nothing special.

Also like rock climbing,and wanting to get into photography, when I get a decent camera.

Edited by - hillzi on 15/05/2010 18:32:27
Go to Top of Page

Matt_Brooks
Hatchling

138 Posts

Posted - 15/05/2010 :  21:28:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well first things first snakes! lol

Like music all sorts as long as it sounds good, Cars! Cars! Cars! lol mad on cars! Going to watch The British Touring Cars!

But most of all spending time with my other half and little daughter!

0.1.0 Carolina Corn
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

8 Posts

Posted - 15/05/2010 :  23:38:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My awesome hobbies include procrastination (that's totally a hobby, I swear) and videogames. I also enjoy reading, and in addition to my snake I also have a cat.
Go to Top of Page

LittleMick
Yearling

United Kingdom
563 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2010 :  00:07:36  Show Profile  Visit LittleMick's Homepage  Click to see LittleMick's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

Anyway my hobbies include gaming on the xbox, wii, ds and psp. I will also watch some anime or cartoons ^^;

I also draw

And I also do Uni work which I focus now on 3D models/backgrounds which II have been now been doing for 8 months now ^^;

I've done some snake pictures but I'm kinda embarrassed on how old and how bad they are ^^'

Look like me n thee might be having a few chats Sta~ple. I can see you use Zbrush, unless that tutorial is also for another program? I also do a little 3D modelling. Since I got my animals I haven't really been doing much. But drawing fantasy/gothic art, 3D modelling, basic web design, gaming both on and off line, watching movies.

Here's an example of my work
http://thegraffixtablet.com/

And something I created in 3D Studio Max years and years ago.

And Photoshop stuff

0.4.0 Gerbils (Gemini, Pica, Gerty and Sasha)
0.1.0 Leopard Gecko (Elle)
1.0.0 Carolina Corn Snake(Elijah)
0.0.1 Emperor/Imperial Scorpion (Abbi)
2.0.0 Roborovski Dwarf Hamsters (Micro & Chippy)
Tropical fish - 6 Platys.6 Mollies.9 Glowlight Tetra.4 Pearl Gouramis.4 Apple Snails.1 Tiger Plec.2 Common Bristlenose Plecs and lots of babies.

Edited by - LittleMick on 16/05/2010 00:11:31
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2010 :  00:33:34  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LittleMick

quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

I also draw

Look like me n thee might be having a few chats Sta~ple. I can see you use Zbrush, unless that tutorial is also for another program? I also do a little 3D modelling. Since I got my animals I haven't really been doing much. But drawing fantasy/gothic art, 3D modelling, basic web design, gaming both on and off line, watching movies.

Yes that one was n Zbrush :) I haven't done anything since... the macros don't work on my version of zbrush so I had to guess at most of that tut and the ones on the Zbrush website are terrible. I'm hoping to get a good mudbox book soon and hopefully learn that. The rest was made in Maya and I've been learning that now for 7 months.

I would love to see your gothic art :) and that's some awesome work there. I wish our uni had lectures that knew Max instead of Maya.

Do you have a deviant art by any chance?

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2010 :  04:23:56  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Solo Wing

My awesome hobbies include procrastination (that's totally a hobby, I swear).......

I was gonna start that as a hobby, but keep putting it off.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

Lilpunk
Yearling

512 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2010 :  10:48:26  Show Profile  Click to see Lilpunk's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hobbies? lol well I have maaaany - the main one being horse riding. I would put up some pics, but they are about a year old and a lil' crappy xD Been doing it for nine years though, so not that bad x) Wish we had the money to buy one for ourselves But you know how it is...

Others include art studies, photography and snaking!

0.0.1 Carolina corn - (renamed) Lumos.
2.0.0 Shetlands - Winston & Rupert.
1.3.0 Guinea pigs - Coffee, Nutkin, Rosemary & Thyme.
0.1.0 Yorkshire Terrier - Poppy.

Edited by - Lilpunk on 16/05/2010 10:48:46
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

10 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2010 :  13:25:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Everyones so active here ;)
my hobbies are looking after my lovely snakes and careing for my rather active 2 year old who make me feel old and tired before its 3 in the afternoon lmao
i enjoy reading and playing my 360 and i am stuck on darksiders at the mo..grrrr
i am also a live-action role player and i go to events and run arround a field in full leather armour with a bloody big sword and shield, great for working out stress.
i also play warhammer 40k and am collecting an ork army as well as a chaos space marine army but am thinking about getting a blood angels army as well hmmmm yummy

**Death to the false Emperor**
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2010 :  15:37:15  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Hobbies? lol well I have maaaany - the main one being horse riding. I would put up some pics, but they are about a year old and a lil' crappy xD Been doing it for nine years though, so not that bad x) Wish we had the money to buy one for ourselves But you know how it is...

i know exactly how ya feel reli not fair... but ive been riding 4 about 9yrs aswell (and working with m for 2yrs) and still waiting for my own horse

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2010 :  17:02:43  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i used to tinker around with old v-dubs, i've had a bug, a few bay window vans and my pride was a t344 razor edge karmann ghia (which will mean something to the vw geeks ;) )

I've no longer the money or space any longer, my last 'toy' was a '74 vauxhall viva a few years back :)

All I do now really is website stuff - I have my own, I've written sites for a few european corn/boa breeders, and I've just volunteered to sort out a website for the 292 Squadron veterans association which I'm looking forward to doing.

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

Figs
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3319 Posts

Posted - 17/05/2010 :  00:09:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
being a student with 24 pets i dont really do much in the way of hobbies!
i do nothing but watch films in my spare time lol

i was going to say i draw but after seeing sta~ple and everyone elses work i guess i've been downgraded to 'scribbling'
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 17/05/2010 :  00:33:12  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Figs

being a student with 24 pets i dont really do much in the way of hobbies!
i do nothing but watch films in my spare time lol

i was going to say i draw but after seeing sta~ple and everyone elses work i guess i've been downgraded to 'scribbling'

Ahh i do a few doodles myself lol.

Not got quite as many pets but it must be said that playing with sasha takes up most of my time lol.

Its like playing fetch and wrestling with a 6 month old bear.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Edited by - DannyBrown91 on 17/05/2010 00:34:44
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: