Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 The early hours club (00:00 till 07:00 ONLY!!!)
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 28

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 23/09/2009 :  02:19:09  Show Profile
Kellog reporting in - anyone around? xxx

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

445 Posts

Posted - 23/09/2009 :  02:58:08  Show Profile
Just me i think, and i am just messing about in Adobe Illustrator... drawing a cartoony snake signature.
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 23/09/2009 :  03:13:55  Show Profile
You sound like a friend of mine, he is always messing around on the comp doing stuff like that - he did my sig for me. He is studying graphic design at college and is amazing at drawing animorphs, did one of me as a cat with Kellog round my neck! xxx

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

445 Posts

Posted - 23/09/2009 :  03:19:37  Show Profile
A friend of mine made me start doing the cartoony stuff, i had been trying to teach myself Adobe Illustrator by drawing a horse... then she made me draw her a panda, then i did a load of other animals in the same basic cartoony style. I did actually sell my work for a while, aimed at kiddies, even had a range of badges (think i still have some somewhere). haha
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 23/09/2009 :  03:28:15  Show Profile
Look forward to seeing you cartoony snake sig! Trying to get my friend to email me one of his pics so I can put it up on my FB. Think he is so talented already and also has far to go. xxx

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

445 Posts

Posted - 23/09/2009 :  03:34:39  Show Profile
To be honest, if it turns outpoopi will just dump it in the recycling bin.

I think i have a facebook page somewhere, although i can't say i ever use it... i just never liked the site.
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 23/09/2009 :  03:41:28  Show Profile
Must admit to using it all the time, mainly cos I am housebound so it is easiest way to keep in touch with with friends. Also have family overseas and its great being able to see photos and get messages from them on a regular basis. xxx

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

445 Posts

Posted - 23/09/2009 :  03:53:49  Show Profile
The people that want to talk to me online have learned to do it via email or MSN, i refuse to do the facebook/myspace/bebo/twitter thing.

When i did have a facebook page that i actually used to look at i had loads of app invites every day, stupid comments on my photos and at least 3 friends that used to update their status every few minutes or so with silly little messages like "omg, garlic bread!" "aww, i eated all the garlic bread :(" (she actually said eated) "i wish i had more garlic bread"... and that went on for ages and is therefore just one thing that stuck in my head.

Not to mention all the tags, you know the ones "you have been tagged by this person, answer the questions in this quiz and repost, tagging at least 20 friends!"

Honestly made me want to track down the servers hosting the site and insert them into the site owner... without lube.

Rant over.
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 23/09/2009 :  03:57:52  Show Profile
Do understand what you mean! Luckily I keep my friend group small, only allow friends to view and most know better than to send me app invites! Guess I am sad cos I like seeing what people are up to - but that is probably cos I have no life!! xxx

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 24/09/2009 :  00:17:47  Show Profile
Is anyone out there????????? xxx

Go to Top of Page

misstwinkle
Egg

United Kingdom
69 Posts

Posted - 24/09/2009 :  00:20:45  Show Profile  Click to see misstwinkle's MSN Messenger address
i am

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

445 Posts

Posted - 24/09/2009 :  00:23:33  Show Profile
So am i, sat here talking on msn again.

And looking at some snake pics i just took from my camera to my pc.

Edited by - n/a on 24/09/2009 00:24:04
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 24/09/2009 :  00:28:07  Show Profile
Hi misstwinkle - what you doing up this time of night?

Hi Bioshock - not surprised to see you are up. Are we going to get to see your snake pics on the forum soon?

xxx

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

445 Posts

Posted - 24/09/2009 :  00:30:13  Show Profile
There are some in my intro topic, as for the new ones... i am not sure. :P
Go to Top of Page

misstwinkle
Egg

United Kingdom
69 Posts

Posted - 24/09/2009 :  00:37:16  Show Profile  Click to see misstwinkle's MSN Messenger address
im normally about this time of night, but ive never joined in on this topic before, thought it was about time i did:)

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 24/09/2009 :  00:39:38  Show Profile
Was thinking about your music tastes...you ever heard of Johnny Clegg and Savuka? They are a South African band with some really great music. Dont know about their recent stuff but songs like Scatterlings of Africa, Free mandela (which dates it) and Asimbonanga are fantastic. I have africa in my soul so love anything with that feel. xxx

Edited by - Kellog on 24/09/2009 00:39:52
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

445 Posts

Posted - 24/09/2009 :  00:46:27  Show Profile
I think i have a song of theirs somewhere, i think it was called grand heart, or something similar. I can't say that they really stood out to me based on that one song.
Go to Top of Page

misstwinkle
Egg

United Kingdom
69 Posts

Posted - 24/09/2009 :  00:47:46  Show Profile  Click to see misstwinkle's MSN Messenger address
was that for me kellog? i dont want to answer and ur talkin to someone else lol

Go to Top of Page

misstwinkle
Egg

United Kingdom
69 Posts

Posted - 24/09/2009 :  00:49:51  Show Profile  Click to see misstwinkle's MSN Messenger address
i knew that wouldnt be for me lol

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

445 Posts

Posted - 24/09/2009 :  00:57:20  Show Profile
Kellog, i think you would dislike some of the stuff i usually listen to. It probably isn't the kind of stuff that would sit happily along side your religious beliefs... but as i have no religious beliefs (well, does agnostic count? :P) i am not worried by it!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 28 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000