Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 The early hours club (00:00 till 07:00 ONLY!!!)
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 28

n/a
deleted

201 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2009 :  02:58:39  Show Profile
quote:

Cornflake - If I was more organised, less lazy, had fewer children and a housekeeper I would have an immaculate home and I wouldn't be getting high on Mr Muscle oven cleaner fumes at 2.30!!! As it is the early hours is the only time when I can crack on and actually get stuff done without stopping every 5 minutes to make drinks, turn on Playhouse Disney or break up world war 3

Fair enough lol, i wish i had a houskeeper to.
lol to the Mr muscle cleaner quote

And kittycat thats very true we can only do our best. Sorry to hear about the clutch of 5 and only one making it.

Is anyone going to that show on the 27th ? it would be good to meet a few of you
Regards me & cornflake

1 x Cornsnake (Cornflake)
1 x Boxer Dog (Stumpi)
Regards Chris & Cornflake
Go to Top of Page

KITTYCAT
Hatchling

United Kingdom
492 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2009 :  02:59:18  Show Profile
Dont know how you m,ange to get on bbsmog, red wine its nearly 3am or are you down south n the kids r still off. my 3 legged cat (rta vets bill uh ant even say) wants fed 10 times a day as she has to get fed out the way of the weinmaraner n staffy. Totally does ma head in. pepe 4 legged cat has about 8 different abodes scratches at front window to get fed , out the way of dog, and last of all dogs got a body clock like an egg timerpast 8 am they start past 4pm they start a sware maybe i shold have had more kids instead . nagh dont think so im only young and already a gran.

1.0.0 carolina corn (herbie)
0.1.0 snow corn (casper)
0.0.1 anery motley corn(diesel)
0.0.1 calafornia banded king snake (ozzy)
0.1.0 royal python (pandora)
0.0.1 boa constrictor (bullet)
1.0.0 weinmaraner (zac)
1.0.0 staffy (zeus)
1.1.0 cats (sophie n pepe)
0.0.1 fish (fish)

Go to Top of Page

Tizzy
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
1202 Posts

Posted - 13/09/2009 :  00:26:35  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by lee2308

we should do a new members photos to see what every one looks like on here,the old ones been arcivrd and theres lots of new members now.

I think people should put their pics on their profile - they don't get archived that way - yes i know i'm up past my bed time

3.2.0 corns 0.3.1 Leopard Geckos, 0.1.0 Mad Staffys 1.0.0 Moggie. 1.2.0. Devils in training.

Go to Top of Page

Mnementh
Yearling

United Kingdom
537 Posts

Posted - 13/09/2009 :  01:52:54  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Tizzy

quote:
Originally posted by lee2308

we should do a new members photos to see what every one looks like on here,the old ones been arcivrd and theres lots of new members now.

I think people should put their pics on their profile - they don't get archived that way - yes i know i'm up past my bed time

Get to bed :P

One last jump , that's all we have to take Holth .
Wearily the old queen gathered heself to spring ;
Moreta gratefully began her litany .
Black , blacker , blackest -
They went between .
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

201 Posts

Posted - 13/09/2009 :  02:17:15  Show Profile
Anyone in tonight

1 x Boxer Dog (Stumpi)
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 13/09/2009 :  02:29:15  Show Profile
Hey guys. Up once again, so checking to see who else is awake? Thanks for adding me on FB Mnementh, thought it could only be you I had found! xxx

Go to Top of Page

Bilbo
Hatchling

United Kingdom
426 Posts

Posted - 14/09/2009 :  00:12:25  Show Profile  Visit Bilbo's Homepage  Click to see Bilbo's MSN Messenger address
hi guys quick post to say hi up again still looking out for bilbo. still have work tomorrow as well. 4th night up know hope he shows himself soon..

2 male corns (Bilbo and roger)
1 female corn (lizzie)
2 dogs westies (jock & morag)
5 mirror carp
3 common carp
3 tench
5 gold fish
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

201 Posts

Posted - 14/09/2009 :  01:37:53  Show Profile
Im here like most nights

1 x Boxer Dog (Stumpi)
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 14/09/2009 :  03:26:18  Show Profile
Hi....anyone still around? xxx

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

595 Posts

Posted - 17/09/2009 :  06:04:14  Show Profile
im still up! feeling really ill and cant sleep, and im starting work in a few hours, the thought of being on my feet all day aint a good one

0.2.0 corn snake
1.2.0 Leopard Gecko
2.1.0 Hermann tortoises
3.1.0 Dogs
0.1.0 Bird
0.0.5 Fish
1.0.0 Ferrets
1.2.0 bearded dragons
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 18/09/2009 :  02:54:54  Show Profile
Anyone here? Kehhylr??? Every time I try to go on your webcam no-one is there to chat . Need someone to chat too!! xxx

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2009 :  03:09:40  Show Profile
Anyone awake? If so for what reason? Is there anyone who actually chooses to be up at this hour - out partying etc?? Instead of some of us who are up cos we cant sleep (me) or up working??? xxx

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

445 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2009 :  03:34:48  Show Profile
I am up still, just chatting on msn and listening to some music. Fun times, eh?
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2009 :  03:39:33  Show Profile
You are up by choice Bioshock??? I am assuming you dont have anything to get up for in the morning!! What you listening to?? xxx

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

445 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2009 :  03:46:06  Show Profile
Yep, it is choice and i have very little to do at the weekend other than buy some more fake plants for the snakes.

As for the music, some Xavier Rudd, a touch of Yoji Biomehanika and some Combichrist thrown in for seasoning. haha
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2009 :  03:50:25  Show Profile
Never heard of any of that, which is not surprising! What snakes have you got? Are many of your mates up at this time to talk on MSN? xxx

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

445 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2009 :  03:56:40  Show Profile
You may like Xavier Rudd, i find it is the thing most of my friends warm to if they have never heard of him. The friends that generally say they hate the stuff i listen to based off names more than anything. :P This is a youtube link for you, although i am not sure if you can play it without waking up your house. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FsAw8HeSvU

I only have 2 corn snakes at the moment (pics in my intro topic) but i am looking into getting a brazilian rainbow boa at some point. I also have a dog that is currently hogging my bed and a cat that is away sleeping in something he shouldn't be (i would assume).

Only 2 people are currently awake and chatting on there, which is a pain as i am not tired. haha
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2009 :  04:00:13  Show Profile
Just listening to it - really liking it, the words are fantastic!

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

445 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2009 :  04:02:35  Show Profile
They are, i believe it is written to talk about the australia environment and the people hurting it... but the message and words can translate to so many other things. I suppose people will draw inspiration and connect with it in many different ways.
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2009 :  04:11:58  Show Profile
Like Mother and My missing. See he has also done No woman No cry, great song. Best thing about him is that he is a real musician using real instruments - none of this electrical synthesizers etc of such much music today. Do you know if he wrote his songs too? I would guess so. I know I could easily translate his words in Message to my faith and people not listening. Am really impressed! xxx

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 28 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000