New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SilverWings
Yearling

United Kingdom
740 Posts

Posted - 24/11/2013 :  21:09:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Decided it was a good time to weigh the snakes today. On 4th August, Diego weighed around 850g, this was shortly after his 4 month fast was finally broken. I was aiming to keep him around that weight so he's been on an alternating diet of 1 mouse or 1 chick every 10 days. Today he was 925g :/ I'm going to cut him down more to every 3 weeks, I'll feel awful but it'll do him good. Unfortunately he's not very active at the moment due to colder temps, I'm thinking baths are the way to go for exercise...

Luna is finally putting weight back on after her second clutch, she's gone from 400g on 4/8, to 500g now. Still a bit of weight to put on before I'm happy, she feels very skinny when she's out.

Boots has gone from a tiny 44g to a whopping 95g. She's about a year old now and has been upgraded to a 2ft viv. We never see her in it, she's always hiding under the substrate.

I also weighed Aleron for the first time, he's at 293g. No idea if this is good for a Tai beauty snake, he's around a year old too, but he feels and looks very skinny so I'll carry on feeding him up.

Finally Lumpy Space Princess, our lumpy royal, was 63g on October 15th. Now she is a little over 80g so she's doing well. Still won't eat unassisted though :/

2.2.3 Corn snakes; Red, Rosie, Liana, Checkers, Luna, Diego, Snowman
1.0 Taiwanese Beauty Snake; Aleron
1.0 Green Anoles; Doug
1.0 Greyhound; Lee
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000