New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

EmmaGoodman
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
27 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2013 :  16:00:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, would just like to ask how I go about buying a corn snake (a hatchling preferably) from this forum? Of course I could buy from a reptile shop but I would just like to know how possible it is to buy online.
I live in Essex although my dad said he could drive me anywhere to pick it up (I think he is more excited than I am!)

Thanks!

0.1.0 Carolina/Normal Corn Snake (Xena)
2.0.0 Cats (Max and Dex)

Figs
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3319 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2013 :  16:24:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As with any forum, you have to chat with the seller - no 'add to basket' button here lol
The email thing doesn't work too well I believe, so you can ask whoevers baby you are interested in for their email address. Then the both of you work out times and payment etc - a few of my babies have gone to forum members
Go to Top of Page

EmmaGoodman
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
27 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2013 :  16:26:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks! Do most users sell their babies then? I don't want to be rude and be interested in one that isn't for sale!

0.1.0 Carolina/Normal Corn Snake (Xena)
2.0.0 Cats (Max and Dex)
Go to Top of Page

Figs
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3319 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2013 :  16:29:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It doesn't hurt to ask!
There is a 'for sale' section that most people pop them up on when they are ready
http://thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=18
Go to Top of Page

smart bunny
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5091 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2013 :  17:04:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Quite a few have got either hatchies or eggs at the moment, so hang around for a few weeks and there'll be loads of pics!! Then if you see any you might like, just ask the forum member if they will be for sale once feeding etc (I believe Herriotfan will be selling some of hers and she is posting hatchie pics currently - I hope she doesn't mind me saying!). There are a couple of others in the Essex area as well who will likely have hatchies a bit later on and have sold on here before.

Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2013 :  17:15:00  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by smart bunny

Quite a few have got either hatchies or eggs at the moment, so hang around for a few weeks and there'll be loads of pics!! Then if you see any you might like, just ask the forum member if they will be for sale once feeding etc (I believe Herriotfan will be selling some of hers and she is posting hatchie pics currently - I hope she doesn't mind me saying!). There are a couple of others in the Essex area as well who will likely have hatchies a bit later on and have sold on here before.

I don't mind you saying at all smart bunny.
My little ones will be for sale once they've had their first shed and have got a good feeding record (4-5 feeds) and can toilet ok.
Well what goes in must come out!!!
They will have a full history and will come as tame as I can get them from handling every day, apart from the 48 hours post feed.
It's also possible to meet their parents.
I'm sure there are members on here that can vouch for the love and attention all my pets get!
I do live in Essex if that helps...near Saffron Walden.

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals

Edited by - herriotfan on 30/05/2013 17:16:16
Go to Top of Page

Lisa west lothian
Egg

United Kingdom
76 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2013 :  21:37:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry for hijacking this post herriotfan are you willing to courier too ? Xx
Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2013 :  22:26:22  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lisa west lothian

Sorry for hijacking this post herriotfan are you willing to courier too ? Xx

If you arrange and pay for a reputable reptile courier then yes.

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals

Edited by - herriotfan on 30/05/2013 22:26:57
Go to Top of Page

mjpeters
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1539 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2013 :  23:22:00  Show Profile  Click to see mjpeters's MSN Messenger address  Send mjpeters a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have a simply SPLENDID little snakey (inky)that I bought from Figs-so yup,buying from these lovely people is fab
do be aware that you may end up having slightly odd 'additional exchange arrangements'on top of the usual sterling....somehow or other I've been persuaded to provide 'human sized cake' next time I'm blessed with a little Figling
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000