f.a.o. Herriotfan
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ozziesmum
Yearling

United Kingdom
736 Posts

Posted - 27/05/2013 :  10:52:28  Show Profile  Send ozziesmum a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hiya

I don't think the emails are getting through, I've sent you one from both my addresses but I've had this problem before, what is your facebook title perhaps that would be a better option.

Jane.

Oscar Black Lab, Saffron, Merlin and Mischief the cats, assorted fish, Rhubarb & Custard the corns, Tuppence the Tortoise, Tripod the Leopard Gecko.

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 27/05/2013 :  11:05:45  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'm Angela Thomas and my FB profile photo is of me with my 3 dogs, I'm wearing a lilac/purple top.

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

ozziesmum
Yearling

United Kingdom
736 Posts

Posted - 27/05/2013 :  12:03:44  Show Profile  Send ozziesmum a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Found you and I've sent a friend request.

Jane.

Oscar Black Lab, Saffron, Merlin and Mischief the cats, assorted fish, Rhubarb & Custard the corns, Tuppence the Tortoise, Tripod the Leopard Gecko.
Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 27/05/2013 :  12:07:39  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ozziesmum

Found you and I've sent a friend request.

Accepted!

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

ozziesmum
Yearling

United Kingdom
736 Posts

Posted - 27/05/2013 :  12:23:51  Show Profile  Send ozziesmum a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Brilliant we have contact at last

Jane.

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 28/05/2013 :  10:15:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Out of curiosity, have you tried me Jane? If not don't worry , if you have then nothing received. Hope you're doing ok....know you've only got a couple of days to go. It will be good when it's over and done with!

Xxx

Go to Top of Page

ozziesmum
Yearling

United Kingdom
736 Posts

Posted - 28/05/2013 :  11:52:55  Show Profile  Send ozziesmum a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Kellog I will try one to you now not that I'm holding my breathe if that fails are you on facebook?

Jane.

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 28/05/2013 :  13:25:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, am on Facebook....Judith Reeves, profile pic are my 2 kids. Or you can find me by going via the Facebook group for his forum, I'm an admin there http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=31273049277&ref=ts

Xxx

Go to Top of Page

ozziesmum
Yearling

United Kingdom
736 Posts

Posted - 28/05/2013 :  15:14:21  Show Profile  Send ozziesmum a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Judith joined the group and sent you a request.

Jane.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000