New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

oakleyman18
Yearling

828 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2013 :  17:03:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone!

I'm very proud to reveal my project from the last few months...

Aquaria Design Ltd is a company set up to make all sorts of Aquariums, and other exotic habitats, to suit all types of environments! We would be thrilled to accept any project, no matter how small or large. Be it a small terrarium for your pets, or a living room furniture masterpiece!

Thank you to everyone who has helped make this a reality, and I'm really excited to be able to show this to you all, and get the ball rolling. Please like our facebook page (see below), and if possible share the page. We will be posting all sorts of fun facts about animals, jokes, funny pictures, interesting designs and topical news. There will also be competitions, prizes and raffles. Our first prize will be a full 40cm desktop Acrylic Aquarium, aquascaped and stocked to your liking!

Here's our website and facebook pages:

https://www.facebook.com/Aquaria.Designs

http://www.aquariadesign.co.uk

Be sure to like the facebook page especially to be in with a shout of winning the competition!

Happy herping!

Oscar

Oscar Morrell
0.1.0. Tessera het Caramel Diffused Hypo ph Amel Anery CB'12 "Cassi", 0.1.0. Diffused Powder CB'12 "Ruby"
0.1.0. Normal Stripe, het Hypo, Amel, Lavender CB'11 "Amber", 1.0.0. Lavender Stripe het Diffused Anery Amel Hypo CB'11 "Pluto"
1.0.0. Hypo Opal Ph Stripe CB'12 "Hops", 1.0.0. Caramel Stripe het Amel CB'08 "Jasper", 1.0.0. Opal Stripe het Anery CB'09 "Topaz"
0.1.0. Amel Stripe het Caramel CB'09 "Poppy", 0.1.0. Tessera het Amel Lavender Stripe ph Diffused Hypo Anery CB'12 "Amethyst"

Auld Baldy
Ikea's Pimp

United Kingdom
1619 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2013 :  17:34:24  Show Profile  Visit Auld Baldy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Good luck with your new project. Looks good.

"Say hello to Wesley Snips and Cindy Clawford" PMSL

1.0.0: Miami Normal: Taggart
0.0.1: Carolina Normal: Wee Woody
0.0.1: Grey Rat Snake: Mirkey
0.0.1: Amel Corn: Blaze
1.0.0: Carpet Python: Vambo
0.0.1: MBK: Fester
0.0.1: Florida King Snake : Rattler (Rattle & Hum)
0.0.1. California King Snake: El Diablo Diego
0.2.0 Tarantulas : Ermintrude & Euphemia.
Go to Top of Page

oakleyman18
Yearling

828 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2013 :  17:41:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Haha glad you liked the names! I was dead pleased with myself for coming up with those... Far too amusing! :)

Oscar Morrell
0.1.0. Tessera het Caramel Diffused Hypo ph Amel Anery CB'12 "Cassi", 0.1.0. Diffused Powder CB'12 "Ruby"
0.1.0. Normal Stripe, het Hypo, Amel, Lavender CB'11 "Amber", 1.0.0. Lavender Stripe het Diffused Anery Amel Hypo CB'11 "Pluto"
1.0.0. Hypo Opal Ph Stripe CB'12 "Hops", 1.0.0. Caramel Stripe het Amel CB'08 "Jasper", 1.0.0. Opal Stripe het Anery CB'09 "Topaz"
0.1.0. Amel Stripe het Caramel CB'09 "Poppy", 0.1.0. Tessera het Amel Lavender Stripe ph Diffused Hypo Anery CB'12 "Amethyst"
Go to Top of Page

smart bunny
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5091 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2013 :  18:08:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oooh good luck Oscar! I'll be especially interested as to what you may be selling in the future when our rainbow boa needs her final home... :D

Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2013 :  18:40:17  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Looks great. Wishing you all the very best with the business!

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2013 :  19:50:45  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This looks amazing. I must not show hubby the poster aquariums hes looking for the *perfect* one for his school of neon tetras hes after! lol!

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page

oakleyman18
Yearling

828 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2013 :  19:52:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BRB homes are notoriously difficult, but Acrylics can handle that no problem :)

To be honest, part of the reason this company is able to exist is because I really believe in being friendly to people, and as such I have a great relationship with perspex, and as such, can get any of their Acrylic products for about 40% the prices eslewhere, and significantly lower than trade.

I think it's also partially because they want to see their products being used for cool applications. This, of course, naturally being the coolest possible thing ;)

Oscar Morrell
Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2013 :  20:00:03  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
what will your shipping be like for vivs? Esp to those of us up in scotland?

There are/were some places online that will quote UK/nation wide delivery, but then will return emails etc saying they dont come up this far north, or if they do, the "awesome" price they quote for uk/nation wide seems to end up more for scotland. (I understand its obviously further to deliver stuff this way or whatnot but it irks me... ... companies who do this should state that scotland or certain parts of scotland are excluded from prices/offers and or delivery)

Just wondering. I will be in the future looking for a custom viv for my hogg island girl (towards the end of the yr) and would just like to keep options open etc

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
Go to Top of Page

mjpeters
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1539 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2013 :  20:14:01  Show Profile  Click to see mjpeters's MSN Messenger address  Send mjpeters a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by Mamma

This looks amazing. I must not show hubby the poster aquariums hes looking for the *perfect* one for his school of neon tetras hes after! lol!
[/quote
Oh no not Neons!why not try and get him to have Emperor Tetra's? gorgeous purples and flowing ice white fins AND they go great in a heavily planted paladariun,then you could keep some lovely amphibians too!
Or just put a few Axolotls in when he's not looking then you'd have just
fat happy Axolotls after a couple of weeks
Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2013 :  20:17:43  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mjpeters

[quote]Originally posted by Mamma

[/quote
Oh no not Neons!why not try and get him to have Emperor Tetra's? gorgeous purples and flowing ice white fins AND they go great in a heavily planted paladariun,then you could keep some lovely amphibians too!
Or just put a few Axolotls in when he's not looking then you'd have just
fat happy Axolotls after a couple of weeks

aww we have newts already lol! Hes always wanted Neons. just wants to sit and chill and watch them swimming around all glowing n shizz x

Go to Top of Page

oakleyman18
Yearling

828 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2013 :  20:48:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Mamma- Most of these I would probably ship directly and deliver in person, I'd want to make sure they definitely got into people's hands without breakages or disappointments! While I can't promise a drive right now, I would however either quote for delivery from companies such as UPS, etc, or try and hook up with other exotic couriers already available! Or I could always try and coincide with a show, and deliver then?

MJ Peters- the poster ones, I'm afraid to say, do look great in person :P There's something very clean and natural about having open sides and top, without much covering up the design! Depending on how much filtration you wanted to put in, they're also very cheap.. ;) But anyway- I'll post some pictures at some point first on here, and update the website with some more pictures in the galleries, so keep your eyes peeled :) They're all custom made anyway, so no 2 are really the same!

Oscar Morrell
Go to Top of Page

mrsbunt
Hatchling

United Kingdom
280 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2013 :  20:52:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
#fab looking designs, good luck with the business

hubby bunt (Graeme),3 daughters Amy, Lisa and Erin.
1 amel corn Sheldon and 1 normal corn Toby Larone.
1 staffy cross Kaiser
Go to Top of Page

oakleyman18
Yearling

828 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2013 :  12:02:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks MrsBurnt :) I'll keep everyone up to date with developments and new projects!

Oscar Morrell
Go to Top of Page

Dancross0
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1315 Posts

Posted - 21/04/2013 :  08:51:45  Show Profile  Visit Dancross0's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Good luck mate! I used to work for Seabray Aquariums, as did my brother, and he is with Seashell Aquariums now.

Aguna CB11 Anery - Typhon CB12 Amber - Plissken CB08 Carolina - Iara CB11 Caramel

Indra CB12 Lavender (?) - Evren CB12 Carolina (?) - Ophis CB11 Hypo Lavender - Sirae CB11 Ghost Motley

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000