143 Posts

Posted - 20/03/2009 :  22:04:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yeah very nice
Go to Top of Page

dantheman2944
Hatchling

United Kingdom
325 Posts

Posted - 21/03/2009 :  00:45:12  Show Profile  Click to see dantheman2944's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
nice snakes quality pic

thanks to solid for the sig
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

181 Posts

Posted - 23/03/2009 :  21:51:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's a good pic of them both.

0.1.0 Amel Motley corn : CORAL
0.0.1 Ghost corn: CASPER
1.0.0 Royal Python: BLAZE
1.0.0 Yemen chameleon: CHONG
0.0.1 Leopard Gecko: CLEO
Go to Top of Page

lozy89
Hatchling

United Kingdom
226 Posts

Posted - 23/03/2009 :  23:39:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
haha aww sweet :)

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

59 Posts

Posted - 24/03/2009 :  14:40:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nice.. do corns get on better in life paired or alone?
cheers
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 24/03/2009 :  17:22:17  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by matk

nice.. do corns get on better in life paired or alone?
cheers

Very good question, and one that has been debated several times over in several places.

Corns generally are more solitary animals, so should be better off alone, for multiple reasons.
However some SEEM to be better off when paired up.

There is a sticky on the general keeping section about multiple snakes in a viv.
Have you read it?

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

32 Posts

Posted - 25/03/2009 :  13:14:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Having your corns paired up can be abit tricky, as you can see from above I have 2 corns together, amel and ghost, and I have another which I keep on his own, reasson being is that I had him paired up in viv with a beutifull cremsickle, before I put them together I made sure I got them out every day together and put them together whilst cleaning vivs and generally introducing them slowy, I put them into together and things were fine for a few mths, I watched them for any signs so i could split them up, none noticed, then it seems as soon as put my guard down, the cremsickle went missing, he had ate her, and it caused health problems to as he is well fed anyway he regurtitated and made himself very poorley for a while and i thought I had lost 2 snakes, very upsetting, he now stays on his own, the two I have together are from the same batch, same age (couple hours between them) and they are fine, the one who ate the other was used to being on his own and was alot bigger then her to, they genarally say don't put neonates in together as they are canibleistic up to a few year, I think if you have a pair of adults the same size you will be fine, my advice would be to keep any others seperate, mines been trial and error but I dont want any one to lose a loved snake.
Jamie Pilgrim.
http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss149/JAMIEPILGRIM78/snakes2028.jpg
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

32 Posts

Posted - 25/03/2009 :  13:17:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 29/03/2009 :  17:14:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I lost my snow after about 6 months after getting her [:'(]

She had some physically blue blotches which we were informed were bruises ANd then she went of her food and detioriated health wise...

I hate losing a loved snake especially due to a course which, even if she had surgery she was too small and wouldv'e probably died while under anasthetic, couldn't be cured.
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 29/03/2009 :  17:44:15  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jamie

Having your corns paired up can be abit tricky, as you can see from above I have 2 corns together, amel and ghost, and I have another which I keep on his own, reasson being is that I had him paired up in viv with a beutifull cremsickle, before I put them together I made sure I got them out every day together and put them together whilst cleaning vivs and generally introducing them slowy, I put them into together and things were fine for a few mths, I watched them for any signs so i could split them up, none noticed, then it seems as soon as put my guard down, the cremsickle went missing, he had ate her, and it caused health problems to as he is well fed anyway he regurtitated and made himself very poorley for a while and i thought I had lost 2 snakes, very upsetting, he now stays on his own, the two I have together are from the same batch, same age (couple hours between them) and they are fine, the one who ate the other was used to being on his own and was alot bigger then her to, they genarally say don't put neonates in together as they are canibleistic up to a few year, I think if you have a pair of adults the same size you will be fine, my advice would be to keep any others seperate, mines been trial and error but I dont want any one to lose a loved snake.
Jamie Pilgrim.
http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss149/JAMIEPILGRIM78/snakes2028.jpg

Also, if you have a young female with a male she could get pregnant too young and cause serious health issues and even death.

www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

102 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2009 :  19:52:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
love the pics
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

89 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2009 :  22:00:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great pics!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

89 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2009 :  22:01:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hillzi

I lost my snow after about 6 months after getting her [:'(]

She had some physically blue blotches which we were informed were bruises ANd then she went of her food and detioriated health wise...

I hate losing a loved snake especially due to a course which, even if she had surgery she was too small and wouldv'e probably died while under anasthetic, couldn't be cured.

That's so sad
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

395 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2009 :  14:27:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lovely snakes, but a sad story.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: