New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Laws
Yearling

United Kingdom
935 Posts

Posted - 24/01/2013 :  19:50:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm having abit of a mare at the moment with my rack . Its a book case type on and I currently have three out of seven mats on . Question is where do I put the stat probe ? I had it originally underneath one of the rubs but this made it a nitemare when pulling the rub in and out without sloshing water all over the place . I got temps of 31 is but last nite it went to 33 . Now I have an oil filled rad in the room I'm getting more stable air temps so I figured I could put it next to the rub on the heat mat , woke up and they had shot to 36 ! Any ideas the best place to put it ? I currently have it in a small plastic tub on the mat as I don't like putting it in the rub with the snake as they have a habit of shifting it around a lot .
any ideas ? Thanks

www.facebook.com/Thehogbox

a33272
our battery charger

United Kingdom
3063 Posts

Posted - 26/01/2013 :  20:54:52  Show Profile  Visit a33272's Homepage  Send a33272 an AOL message  Click to see a33272's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Fix it directly to one of the mats. But make sure you turn it all off for a hour or so an give the mats a chance to all stabilize to the same temp

0.1.0 creamsicle corn-Marmalade
1.0.0 jungle carpet python-Bumble
1.0.0 corn Casper

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000