Corns, hoggies and king
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 28/11/2012 :  12:40:23  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Unfortunately having to sell some of my snakes. All come with feeding and shedding records from since I got them and personalised care-sheet for each one. Some can come with full set-ups which include mat, thermostat and digital thermometer. This is one of the hardest decisions I have ever had to make so please ask questions, expect questions to be asked of you and provide evidence of set-up where you are only taking the snake.
1.1 adult pair of 100% het albino (not proven) Western Hognose £300 with individual set-ups, £250 for the pair alone.
1.0 adult chocolate and white Cali King. £60 with set-up, £40 for snake alone.
1.0 Juvenile anery vanishing stripe corn snake. £80 with set-up, £60 for snake alone
0.1 Juvenile amel motley/stripe corn snake. £70 with set-up, £50 for snake alone.
1.0 Adult Ghost corn snake. £70 for snake alone.

I'll try and get some pictures on later but most of these should be on the site somewhere if you search my username. Please contact me through my email address on my profile but let me know on here that you have done so so that I know to check them.
Collection from Chesterfield

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000