Just a couple from tonight.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ozziesmum
Yearling

United Kingdom
736 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2012 :  18:28:03  Show Profile  Send ozziesmum a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Back to his nice bright colours.

Jane.

Oscar Black Lab, Saffron, Merlin and Mischief the cats, assorted fish, Rhubarb & Custard the corns, Tuppence the Tortoise, Tripod the Leopard Gecko.

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2012 :  19:12:58  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Awww, he's stunning!

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

ozziesmum
Yearling

United Kingdom
736 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2012 :  19:22:26  Show Profile  Send ozziesmum a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you.

Jane.

Oscar Black Lab, Saffron, Merlin and Mischief the cats, assorted fish, Rhubarb & Custard the corns, Tuppence the Tortoise, Tripod the Leopard Gecko.
Go to Top of Page

Red123
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2030 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2012 :  19:30:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He is a very handsome chap. Trying to get our two to loose a bit of weight they have to be the laziest leos around. Any tips on how to increase there exercise?

Corn Snake
, 1.0.0 Amel (Stan),

Royal Pythons
1.0.0 Normal (Nigel)

1.0.0 Albino (Tony)
Boa Constrictor Imperator
0.1.0 (Agatha)
Western Hognose
0.1.0 Normal (Stevie)

0.0.1 Schneider Skink (George)
1.0.0 Extreme Blonde Harlequin Crested Gecko (Bert)
4 GALS.

Tarantulas
Red Rump (B. Vagans) Jo.
Chaco Golden Knee (G. pulchripes) Charlie, Greenbottle Blue (C. cyaneopubescens) Gus, Honduran Curly Hair ( B. albopilosum) Titch, Mexican Fire Leg (B. boehmei), Salmon Pink Bird Eater(L. parahybana), Fort Hall Baboon (P. Lugardi) Blanche, Stout Leg Baboon (E. Pachypus) Graham, Chilean Rose (G. Rosea) Glen.

Border collie x (BoB), 2 Cats (Lucky & Dip), 17 Goldfish, and The Dubia Family
Go to Top of Page

ozziesmum
Yearling

United Kingdom
736 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2012 :  19:46:20  Show Profile  Send ozziesmum a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Red123 Tripod is at a bit of a disadvantage as he only has 3 legs but I make sure he has plenty of things to climb on and I make him run up and down his viv for his food as he is also on a very strict diet. He only has 2 food items a day usually 1 medium mealie and 1 medium silkworm and it seems to be doing the trick but Tripod is a big lad at 10 3/4 inches nose to tail and 94 grams.

Jane.

Go to Top of Page

Simmy_82
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1272 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2012 :  19:54:45  Show Profile  Click to see Simmy_82's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
He's looking very well!!

0.1.0 - Cat - Tallulah
0.0.1 - Carolina Corn Snake - Lilith
Go to Top of Page

ozziesmum
Yearling

United Kingdom
736 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2012 :  20:16:31  Show Profile  Send ozziesmum a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Simmy 82

Jane.

Go to Top of Page

Red123
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2030 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2012 :  20:28:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ozziesmum

Hi Red123 Tripod is at a bit of a disadvantage as he only has 3 legs but I make sure he has plenty of things to climb on and I make him run up and down his viv for his food as he is also on a very strict diet. He only has 2 food items a day usually 1 medium mealie and 1 medium silkworm and it seems to be doing the trick but Tripod is a big lad at 10 3/4 inches nose to tail and 94 grams.

Run up and down, I'm lucky if I get our two girls to shuffle more than an inch. They move to their cold hides to go to the loo then shuffle back and thats it. My two are only getting one morio worm twice a week we don't leave mealies in the viv for them as they don't eat them and still they have gained a couple of gramms. They are just fat and lazy. They spent the summer laying infertile eggs and since stopping they seem to have stopped do any thing and everything.

Corn Snake
, 1.0.0 Amel (Stan),

Royal Pythons
1.0.0 Normal (Nigel)

1.0.0 Albino (Tony)
Boa Constrictor Imperator
0.1.0 (Agatha)
Western Hognose
0.1.0 Normal (Stevie)

0.0.1 Schneider Skink (George)
1.0.0 Extreme Blonde Harlequin Crested Gecko (Bert)
4 GALS.

Tarantulas
Red Rump (B. Vagans) Jo.
Chaco Golden Knee (G. pulchripes) Charlie, Greenbottle Blue (C. cyaneopubescens) Gus, Honduran Curly Hair ( B. albopilosum) Titch, Mexican Fire Leg (B. boehmei), Salmon Pink Bird Eater(L. parahybana), Fort Hall Baboon (P. Lugardi) Blanche, Stout Leg Baboon (E. Pachypus) Graham, Chilean Rose (G. Rosea) Glen.

Border collie x (BoB), 2 Cats (Lucky & Dip), 17 Goldfish, and The Dubia Family
Go to Top of Page

ozziesmum
Yearling

United Kingdom
736 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2012 :  20:56:50  Show Profile  Send ozziesmum a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I don't leave food in the viv I feed with tongs, I put the first one at the opposite end to where he is and he goes running up to eat it then when he eaten that one I put the other one down the other end so he has to run all the way back again, he very quickly got into the feeding routine. You might think your girls aren't moving about much as I did with Tripod so I bought a small birdbox infrared camera and set it up in the viv which I linked into the telly in the bedroom so that I could see what he was up to and I was very surprised at just how active he is during the night, once I go to bed and it's all quiet he comes out to explore and explore he does. Don't get me wrong he does have little catnaps for about 10 minutes then he's off again.

Jane.

Go to Top of Page

Moppet
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3315 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2012 :  22:01:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Stunning colours What happened to his foot?

2.4.0 Corn snakes
1.0.0 horse
0.1.0 Golden retriever
1.4.0 Guinea pigs
Go to Top of Page

ozziesmum
Yearling

United Kingdom
736 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2012 :  22:04:01  Show Profile  Send ozziesmum a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Moppet thank you, I don't know what happened I rescued him as a little 6 gram hatchling and his little foot and half his leg had already been amputated.

Jane.

Go to Top of Page

Lozzy
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1556 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2012 :  22:52:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aww lovely pictures, i would love to know how active Simo is but as ive said before never see her!

0.1 CB10 Snow Cornsnake - Galaxy ~(Currently MIA)
1.0 CB11 Ultramel Anery Consnake -Orion
0.1 CB11 Lavender Cornsnake - Star
0.1 Leopard Gecko-Simo
1.1 Jack Russell-T.J and Harley (Minature)
1.1 Cats-Rascal and Dizzee
1.0 TB Horse-Mickey
Go to Top of Page

kev 5
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3065 Posts

Posted - 15/11/2012 :  09:40:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
stunning colours

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic