New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Laws
Yearling

United Kingdom
935 Posts

Posted - 22/09/2012 :  21:19:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
With regret I have my three boas for sale , if you give me your email address I will send you some pics and will try and put some up when I have finished work.

I have a cb09 pastel female , she's about 6 foot and comes with a 4x2 viv and equipment looking for 200 for her .

I have a female kahl sunglow cb11 stunning snake , tame and friendly . Growing nicely and her pinks are coming with each shed . I have paperwork from breeder for her . She's £550

And lastly a male hypo motley dh sunglow kahl strain . He is a stunning snake with a nice tale stripe I have been told is genetic and I have paper work from peter rice . Will definately create some fantastic sunglows in the future . Has great pinks coming and his golden colour is getting richer too . Looking for 500 for him and can provide a set up if needed .

Can do a deal on the sunglow and hypo motley as they will.make an excellent breeding pair , with the male bein able to breed next year or late this year.

I'm based just outside Birmingham
Pics added soon !
Thanks
Laws

www.facebook.com/Thehogbox

Laws
Yearling

United Kingdom
935 Posts

Posted - 24/09/2012 :  23:42:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Will listen to offers on these guys and may do deals . Can def sort payment plan's out :)

www.facebook.com/Thehogbox

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000