Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Tasha89
Hatchling

United Kingdom
257 Posts

Posted - 24/07/2012 :  10:13:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey guys,

I have some corn snake babies for sale hatched between the 09/07 & 14/07:-

10 normal (Carolina) – Het for Anertheristic, Lavender, Hypo and possibly Amelanistic
7 Amelanistic – Het for Anertheristic, Hypo, and Lavender (also have black rings round their pupils so possible paradox???)

Some have eaten shed and popped, the others have shed and popped (the yolk consumption) but not eaten yet.

Heres some photos:-

http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=25190

I have 3 (2 Carolinas and 1 Amelanistic) with very slight kinks in their spines. They are perfectly healthy and are available at the reduced price of £10 each, some of these have eaten but cant remember which ones off the top of my head.

Normals (Carolinas) £30 and Amelanistic £35 (ovno).

Please message me for further details.

Tasha
______
4.0.0 - Corns - Hypo-Lavender (Lucifer), Bubblegum Snow (Houdini), Striped Carolina (Sarafino) and Black Cat (Ralphie)
0.2.0 - Corns - Anertheristic (Valentina), Lavender (Aiyana), Lavender (Di-nixi)

manda88
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1002 Posts

Posted - 24/07/2012 :  14:26:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Tasha, the black ring round the pupils of your amel's eyes is quite common, I've just hatched a bunch of amels and they have it too, but there is nothing paradox about any of them probably just a shadow or the back of their eye, nothing special I'm afraid!

Wanna know what animals I keep? Check out www.facebook.com/mnmreptiles :)

Go to Top of Page

Tasha89
Hatchling

United Kingdom
257 Posts

Posted - 24/07/2012 :  16:28:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Its definatly not a shadow as its there at all angles and in different lights, in last years batch both the snows had it too and ive not had anyone really tell me whether they were or wernt really so i thought id add it in there just in case lol i was just under the assumption that snows or amels shouldnt have the black anywhere?

Tasha
______
4.0.0 - Corns - Hypo-Lavender (Lucifer), Bubblegum Snow (Houdini), Striped Carolina (Sarafino) and Black Cat (Ralphie)
0.2.0 - Corns - Anertheristic (Valentina), Lavender (Aiyana), Lavender (Di-nixi)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000