Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

smart bunny
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5091 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2012 :  12:47:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awww I agree with everyone else here - you did what was best for Sheldon and I really hope Ads can get him eating. Merlin is a little stunner, good luck with his 1st feed xx

We are in a similar non-feeding situation at the moment with Prism, she's refused 2 feeds so far :( We are keeping our hopes up as I think she is in blue at the moment. I keep telling hubby not to worry and that she'll feed soon but I know he's really worried about her as she's only a few weeks old :( We've had to treat her for mites too, so she hasn't had a proper settle in yet. Sorry, enough about us this is your thread lol!!

Go to Top of Page

paulie78
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2331 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2012 :  12:53:47  Show Profile  Visit paulie78's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by smart bunny

Awww I agree with everyone else here - you did what was best for Sheldon and I really hope Ads can get him eating. Merlin is a little stunner, good luck with his 1st feed xx

We are in a similar non-feeding situation at the moment with Prism, she's refused 2 feeds so far :( We are keeping our hopes up as I think she is in blue at the moment. I keep telling hubby not to worry and that she'll feed soon but I know he's really worried about her as she's only a few weeks old :( We've had to treat her for mites too, so she hasn't had a proper settle in yet. Sorry, enough about us this is your thread lol!!

Aww no thats fine i know exactly what your going through its such a tense and axnious time i hope she feeds for you i have to offer the new boy his first feed tomorrow im sure itll be fine but i have butterflys im sure he will take it he seemed very interesting when i was feeding the others the other night lol

6.8.0 Corn Snakes http://buzzsprehistoricpets.yolasite.com/
1.1.0 Royal
0.2.0 Chinchillas
1.1.0 Cats
1.1.0 Birds
0.0.2 Fishtanks
0.0.1 Cali Kingsnake
Go to Top of Page

smart bunny
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5091 Posts