New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rubi
Hatchling

United Kingdom
374 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2012 :  12:18:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all i have a plated lizard that i took of a friend of mine who was no longer able to keep him. Unfortunatly i have not been able to set him up woith the correct set up and i dont feel that at the minute i will be able to do so for a while (due to a rather large vet bill i am hvaing to pay off), i would like him to go to someone who knows about plated lizards ( i do not know much about them atall) and who would take good care of him and privide a good home..i am not selling him he is completly free...however I am not able to provide a viv for him as he is currently in one that i may be using for rubi when she is older...i do not know how old he is he has several toes missing (dont knwo how this occured it is how i got him)
I would really like him to go to a good loving home so if anyone is interested please let me know...I live in norwich

Auld Baldy
Ikea's Pimp

United Kingdom
1619 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2012 :  16:20:59  Show Profile  Visit Auld Baldy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Maybe contact 888 Reptiles for some help or advice. http://www.888reptiles.co.uk/

They might be able to suggest someone reliable to take care of him. Looks like he would need a decent sized enclosure when fully grown.

Be wary of 'free' takers, many just end up being sold on for a fast buck. Good luck and I hope you can find a good home for him.

1.0.0: Miami Normal: Taggart
0.0.1: Carolina Normal: Wee Woody
0.0.1: Grey Rat Snake: Mirkey
0.0.1: Amel Corn: Blaze
1.0.0: Carpet Python: Vambo
0.0.1: MBK: Fester
0.0.1: Florida King Snake : Rattler (Rattle & Hum)
0.0.1. California King Snake: El Diablo Diego
0.2.0 Tarantulas : Ermintrude & Euphemia.
Go to Top of Page

rubi
Hatchling

United Kingdom
374 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2012 :  16:34:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hes already fully grown ( i was told he is quite old..but how old quite old is im not sure i know can live up to 20 yrs) currenly in a 4 ft by 2 ft viv. thank you i shall do that. Yeah thats why was posting on here first as apposed to free ads etc i want him to go to someone good...i tried local reptile shipe but said not alot of people want plated so wouldnt take

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000