Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

cwblush
Egg

United Kingdom
53 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2012 :  18:14:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Evening everyone!!!
Hope everyone has had a good weekend!
My oldest daughter is away to music camp this weekend and missing her shed loads, if for no other reason i had no idea how much she entertained her little sister!!!!! This weekend l have been to the pool, the library, the beach, shopping, the video shop, to feed the ducks and for a walk round the forest?!
Where did my weekend go?
Hubby just come in from work so have hid in my office to do 'work'.
Anyway ......................... Before Morgan my oldest who's 10 went to camp she asked if she could handle Ace. I've not let them handle him since the tail shaking and skittish behaviour, so couldnt really say no. So went in, he did his usual pulling the head back before i lifted him and then flying through my hands. So asked her if she was sure, she said yed, handed him over .... and ..... he chilled out straight away?! Went through her hands then stopped and just looked at her.
Couldnt believe it, she's a total natural! Asked her why he calmed down with her. Apparently its cause she strokes him gently while holding him and the fact he knows she loves him.
There are day you feel really proud!! And just wanted to share. Then she fed him and he hasnt come out since lol.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

lupi lou
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3670 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2012 :  18:43:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wow sounds like a manic weekend! Morgans clearly a budding snake whisper!!

1.0.1 Corns
0.1.0 Dog: springer
1.0.0 Horse
0.4.0 Gerbils
2.2.0 Leopard gecko
0.2.0 Cave gecko
Go to Top of Page

a2c7
Hatchling

United Kingdom
320 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2012 :  18:58:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's so cute!

My friend is a kingsnake whisperer - whenever we're in a pet shop and there is one hidden away, she'll stop, look in the viv and the little beast will come out to investigate.

My boa is seriously attached to me and freaks out when anyone else handles her - even my OH - it's endearing but slightly worrying to see her so panicked.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000