New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

AndyB
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
35 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2012 :  20:53:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
due to unforseen circumstances im having to let my gorgeous corn go. I believe its a hypo motley but im not sure maybe a normal motley which is about 2ft long eats sheds n poos fine not at all aggressive in or out of the tub...anyway i have the opportunity to start my own business which will involve a fair bit of travelling & i wont be able to give her the care she deserves ( not sure of the sex just always called a her )& i wont be here to keep a close eye on her.
I would like £30 which will include her faun I am only putting a price because i think someone that's willing to pay will be more serious about looking after her.

at some point your life is gonna flash before your eyes....make sure its worth watching

Georgina
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2382 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2012 :  22:33:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ok, so where are you and can you add pics. you will get a lot more interest that way x

1.0 western hognose (hero)
1.0 phantom reverse pin dal brindle crested gecko (goyle)
0.2 red dal red harly (sprite) 99% full pin Harley crested gecko (TuLong)
0.0.3 miomantis paykullii
0.0.3 Bombina orientalis (oriental fire bellied toad)
0.3 fancy mice (snap, crackle and pop)
1.0 yorkshire terrier (jasper)
2.1 cats (echo, shadow and pokey)
Go to Top of Page

diabolic
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2012 :  13:51:59  Show Profile  Send diabolic a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi my name is Mark and I am wondering if your snake is still available ? I am very very interested,I live in Milton Keynes so will have to travel to you,so am hoping that shows how serious I am,I do not have much money as I am on disability benefits at the mo due to a bad car crash a couple of years ago,due to my injury's I spend a lot of time in my bungalow so will spend a lot of time with her ,if she is still available my e-mail ady is chalksta40@yahoo.com please please get in touch if you are still in need of a serious owner in need of a new hobby and pet,I guarantee her a good loving home.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000