How do i no if she has eggs?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sw1fty84
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
25 Posts

Posted - 18/06/2012 :  21:21:06  Show Profile  Click to see Sw1fty84's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone.

How can i tell if my girl is carrying eggs? She went very large and rounded at her back end and wouldnt feed but this was about 3/4weeks ago now and she has gone back to normal.
She is in with a 3year old male and im unsure if she was carrying eggs or not.

I put a laying box in for her just in case but the male just layed in it all the time.

She is just about to shed now as well.

Any help welcome

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 18/06/2012 :  21:34:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
if you think she may be gravid, the snakes need seperating. she needs the piece and quiet stress free if shes gonna lay. Something she wont get if the males with her

Go to Top of Page

Sw1fty84
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
25 Posts

Posted - 18/06/2012 :  21:42:05  Show Profile  Click to see Sw1fty84's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Im just not sure really if she is or not or maybe was! They have spent 90% of there lives together but the last week or so they have been at ether end of there viv! its very odd behavior as they wont go near each other at all.

Im very confused if im honest
Go to Top of Page

marc_sg
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1504 Posts

Posted - 18/06/2012 :  21:54:34  Show Profile  Send marc_sg an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That maybe her giving him a keep away gesture. However he is keeping away where she needs to be lol.

0.1.0 Amels (sid) 1.0.0 carolina stripe (simon)0.1.0 ghost (silva) 1.1.0 diffused/bloodreds (scarlet and samson)
1.0 staffy x beagle
soon to have female pin royal

R.I.P SHELLY
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000