Donny additions
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Callazagy
Yearling

United Kingdom
506 Posts

Posted - 17/06/2012 :  22:22:59  Show Profile  Click to see Callazagy's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi,

So ive crossed another 3 species of the wishlist . Another very good show, except it was so busy it took three circulations of the hall to spot what I wanted.

I went for a Hognose and eventually found some in budget, here he is -

CB12, Male, Green phase Western Hognose.

Gargoyles have been on the wishlist for a while so bought these two beautifull babies -

CB12, Un-sexed, Gargoyle Geckos.

And finally, not on todays shopping list but another one ive wanted for a while, a Pueblan Milk Snake -

CB12, Male, Apricot Pueblan Milk Snake (woudn't keep still so bad pic).

Very happy with that lot and came in under budget :), sadly no one selling Musk Turtles, but I will track them down elsewhere in the next few weeks. Then that is deffinately my collection complete for the foreseeable future... I mean it... I really do!

Havn't decided on names yet, suggestions welcome. What do ya reckon to Hari & Bo for the gargoyles?

Thanks for looking,

Chris

* 2.1 Corn Snakes (Arthas - Normal, Tilion - Anery Lav, Yavanna - Stripe) * 1.1 Cape House Snake (Jenson & Ginetta) * 1.0 Carpet Python (Irian Jaya Jag - Grantly) *
* 1.0 Amazon Tree Boa (Omen) * 1.1.2 Crested Geckos (Brindle, Harley, Noumea & Farino) * 0.0.2 Gargoyle Geckos (Pazuzu & Vesper) *
* 0.0.1 Mexican Red Leg Tarantula (Aragog) * 1.1 Leopard Geckos (Kara & Darwin) * 1.0 Dog (Labrador - Barney) * 1.0 Cat (Casper) *
* 1.0 Western Hognose (Hamilton) * 1.0 Apricot Pueblan Milk Snake (Tweek) * 0.0.2 Common Musk Turtles (Erin & Ira) *

Elicia
Hatchling

222 Posts

Posted - 17/06/2012 :  23:03:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They are so cute! I would like a couple of those in the future. What about fruit and nut lol

Normal Corn-Percy
Speckled King-Bumblebee
Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 18/06/2012 :  01:06:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice new additions. I LOVE GARGOYLES they are so cute.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

kev 5
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3065 Posts

Posted - 18/06/2012 :  07:24:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
very nice additions

Go to Top of Page

paulie78
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2331 Posts

Posted - 18/06/2012 :  11:59:22  Show Profile  Visit paulie78's Homepage  Reply with Quote
awesome additions i was tempted by the hoggies meself but decided to restain meself and actually try to fulfill my wishlist first lol

6.8.0 Corn Snakes http://buzzsprehistoricpets.yolasite.com/
1.1.0 Royal
0.2.0 Chinchillas
1.1.0 Cats
1.1.0 Birds
0.0.2 Fishtanks
0.0.1 Cali Kingsnake
Go to Top of Page

Callazagy
Yearling

United Kingdom
506 Posts

Posted - 18/06/2012 :  14:57:00  Show Profile  Click to see Callazagy's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Percy

They are so cute! I would like a couple of those in the future. What about fruit and nut lol

Im sure they would live up to those names, short for fruitcake and nutter lol, ill have a proper think about names tonight.

quote:
Originally posted by paulie78

awesome additions i was tempted by the hoggies meself but decided to restain meself and actually try to fulfill my wishlist first lol

Hognose was right at the top of my wishlist, so I was getting well dissapointed when I could only find those two at £1k + lol. Anyway when it quietned down a bit I found that fella.

* 2.1 Corn Snakes (Arthas - Normal, Tilion - Anery Lav, Yavanna - Stripe) * 1.1 Cape House Snake (Jenson & Ginetta) * 1.0 Carpet Python (Irian Jaya Jag - Grantly) *
* 1.0 Amazon Tree Boa (Omen) * 1.1.2 Crested Geckos (Brindle, Harley, Noumea & Farino) * 0.0.2 Gargoyle Geckos (Pazuzu & Vesper) *
* 0.0.1 Mexican Red Leg Tarantula (Aragog) * 1.1 Leopard Geckos (Kara & Darwin) * 1.0 Dog (Labrador - Barney) * 1.0 Cat (Casper) *
* 1.0 Western Hognose (Hamilton) * 1.0 Apricot Pueblan Milk Snake (Tweek) * 0.0.2 Common Musk Turtles (Erin & Ira) *
Go to Top of Page

scottishbluebird
it is all my fault

United Kingdom
8403 Posts

Posted - 18/06/2012 :  15:57:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
major gorgeous, congrats

0.1.0 Corn - Kellogs
1.0.0 Hognose - Storm
0.1.0 Staffy - Lyla
1.0.0 Spaffy(staffy x springer)-Spyro
1.0.0 Ferret - Peanut R.I.P
0.1.0 Crestie - Fudge. Wish List - Pygmy hedgehog. Tropiocolotes
Go to Top of Page

Okeetee Mick
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2308 Posts

Posted - 18/06/2012 :  17:21:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Very nice

0.1.0 Okeetee (Sookie) 0.1.0 Powder (Luna) 0.1.0 Bloodred (Arlene) 0.1.0 Caramel Stripe (Tara)
0.1.0 Ghost (Crystal) 0.1.0 Caramel (Jessica) 0.1.0 Lavender Stripe (Portia) 1.0.0 Platinum (Godric)
0.1.0 Thayers King (Lettie Mae) 0.1.0 Albino Blairs King (Lorena) 0.1.0 Russian Ratsnakes (Pam)
0.1.0 Korean Ratsnake (Katerina) 1.0.0 Russian Ratsnake (Lafayette)
Go to Top of Page

ScalySituation
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5292 Posts

Posted - 18/06/2012 :  17:28:51  Show Profile  Visit ScalySituation's Homepage  Click to see ScalySituation's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
me wanna a pueblan :)

lovely pics

1.0.0 Butter motley corn (Sheldon)
0.1.0 Caramel Corn (Maggie)
0.1.0 Caramel motley corn (Echo)
1.0.0 Cat (Angus)
1 mealworm colony
RIP Skye x
Sleep well Sonny, Mummy loves you xx
Go to Top of Page

Donnie
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3215 Posts

Posted - 18/06/2012 :  19:55:53  Show Profile  Click to see Donnie's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Great new additions :)

1.1 Corns (Anery Stripe, Amel) 1.0 Rootbeer 0.2 Jungle Carpet Python 1.0 Zebra Jungle Carpet Python 1.0 50% Diamond Zebra Carpet Python
Go to Top of Page

smart bunny
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5091 Posts

Posted - 18/06/2012 :  21:21:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oooh lovely

Go to Top of Page

Callazagy
Yearling

United Kingdom
506 Posts

Posted - 18/06/2012 :  23:40:32  Show Profile  Click to see Callazagy's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ive been working on the names-

The gargoyles are -

Pazuzu - The gargoyle of Futurama.

Vesper - According to wiki- classic Latin translates as evening, In Greek mythology, Hesperus is the Evening Star, the planet Venus in the evening. Hesperus' Roman equivalent is Vesper. So I thought that would fit with them being nocturnel.

Both fairly unisex names, so in a few months I wont have to change them.

I laughed when I thought of this one, the Pueblan Milk Snake is called -

Tweek - If you watch South Park you will know Tweek as a hyperactive, paranoid & anxious boy. So I thought this would fit well as Pueblans have a reputation of being quite nervous and jumpy, everytime I peer into his RUB he jumps back and hides as soon as he see me lol.

Still working on the Hognose name, got a short list, will decide tommorow.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000