Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

viraleye
Yearling

United Kingdom
695 Posts

Posted - 13/06/2012 :  13:00:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
All,

i think i have persuaded my Mrs to let me have another corn hatchling, so now i am on the lookout for a corn that's a little bit different.

I don't mind a little travel(from Manchester) and i don't mind paying a bit more than the average corn for something a little more special. I definately don't want anything more than a couple of months old as i really want to see it right from the beginning of her life..... thats right i want a FEMALE

So answers on a postcard please

1.0.0 Cyrus - Amel het Anery ph Hypo - CURRENTLY AWOL
0.1.0 Diamond - Avalanche ph Charcoal, Hypo
1.0.0 Garland - Bloodred het Hypo
1.0.0 Pinball - Carolina
0.1.0 Casey - Hypo Lavender Stripe het Amel
0.0.1 - No Name Yet - Crested Gecko

marc_sg
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1504 Posts

Posted - 13/06/2012 :  14:31:34  Show Profile  Send marc_sg an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I may have some motley coral snows (amel anery hypo motleys) coming ghost motleys hypo amel motleys hypo amel hypo anery motleys.... All will be het stripe. But it wont be for a few months yet. And im a lil out of ur travel zone but i no a gd courier which will cost about £45.snakie prices vary from what will come out

0.1.0 Amels (sid) 1.0.0 carolina stripe (simon)0.1.0 ghost (silva) 1.1.0 diffused/bloodreds (scarlet and samson)
1.0 staffy x beagle
soon to have female pin royal

R.I.P SHELLY
Go to Top of Page

Tasha89
Hatchling

United Kingdom
257 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2012 :  14:56:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

I have 22 eggs due to hatch on the 14th Julyish, mum is anery and dad is hypo lavender which you would expect amels from however i dont know what hets they are carrying so migh get something different...

Looking for about £30 per hatchling depending they hatch and what colours come out, i am also selling a 3ftx2ftx2ft tank for £40 aswell.

Tasha
______
4.0.0 - Corns - Hypo-Lavender (Lucifer), Bubblegum Snow (Houdini), Striped Carolina (Sarafino) and Black Cat (Ralphie)
0.2.0 - Corns - Anertheristic (Valentina), Lavender (Aiyana), Lavender (Di-nixi)
Go to Top of Page

Figs
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3319 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2012 :  15:07:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*extreme fingers crossed* I may have some in the next month or two!
Eggs due to hatch in 3 - 4 weeks at the earliest. I'm expecting snows, snow stripes, ultramel anery and ultramel anery stripes.
...also i'm only in Warrington
Go to Top of Page

cattNmo
Hatchling

182 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2012 :  18:50:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have you looked at. Procorns, I've had two from them now and can more than recommend them and tey have some very nice babies xxxx

Three corns, a dog, a cat, 2 kids and a future husband, Yes its a MAD HOUSE in leicester area.
Go to Top of Page

Lixra
Hatchling

United Kingdom
286 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2012 :  20:05:35  Show Profile  Click to see Lixra's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cattNmo

Have you looked at. Procorns, I've had two from them now and can more than recommend them and tey have some very nice babies xxxx

Completely agree with this, have had several corns from them now

I have some Caramel Stripes and Caramel Motley/Stripes that just hatched, not something really fancy, but we did get a bunch of nice random Motley patterns from the Stripe gene.

They're only a week old and will have their first feed tomorrow, so it will be a bit before they're ready. We're looking for about £30, and are located in Lancaster.

Go to Top of Page

nickyff
Yearling

507 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2012 :  22:10:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i'm in manchester and have eggs due to pip round mid-july.. no idea what theyll be- mum is miami-ish and dad amel, but mystery backgrounds so you never know...

and you thought there was no such thing as a stupid question....

1.2.0 corns: captain haddock, sharon the tiddler and Darling Debbie. plus 0.2.0 cali kings: spot and Numpty... not forgetting the delightful Miss Lovely-Gonzalez-La-Poop apricot pueblan milk snake, and we all miss the Lodger who thought he was a cobra....
Go to Top of Page

viraleye
Yearling

United Kingdom
695 Posts

Posted - 23/06/2012 :  13:29:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
any more on this??

I am keeping my open on several pages but i'm hating playing the waiting game

1.0.0 Pinball - Carolina
Go to Top of Page

Zincubus
Hatchling

197 Posts

Posted - 23/06/2012 :  16:16:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am in Bury BL9.

I have a young 7 month old Cornsnake , lovely temperament and comes with a small glass viv set-up for £45.00

Its either a Reverse Okeetee or an Upper Keys morph.
Go to Top of Page

viraleye
Yearling

United Kingdom
695 Posts

Posted - 23/06/2012 :  16:31:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Im looking for a very young hatchie sorry. Thank you for the offer though

1.0.0 Pinball - Carolina
Go to Top of Page

Tasha89
Hatchling

United Kingdom
257 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2012 :  12:27:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Viraleye just an update my eggs are looking very good still and are due to hatch in 11ish days if you are still interested, i will post some pics up once they decide say hello to the world.

Tasha
______
4.0.0 - Corns - Hypo-Lavender (Lucifer), Bubblegum Snow (Houdini), Striped Carolina (Sarafino) and Black Cat (Ralphie)
0.2.0 - Corns - Anertheristic (Valentina), Lavender (Aiyana), Lavender (Di-nixi)
Go to Top of Page

cobweb251
Hatchling

United Kingdom
435 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2012 :  15:38:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
what are you expecting tasha ?

Go to Top of Page

Tasha89
Hatchling

United Kingdom
257 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2012 :  16:05:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Amels het lavender, however i dont know what hets the mum and dad are carrying so might have some surprises. I know the dad was used to breed lavenders so i dont think he will be carrying much but the mum who is anery i think is carrying some hets as last year i had some weird patterns and colours come out.

Tasha
______
Go to Top of Page

cobweb251
Hatchling

United Kingdom
435 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2012 :  16:17:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
cool looking forward to pictures

Go to Top of Page

Tasha89
Hatchling

United Kingdom
257 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2012 :  16:35:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Once they have hatched i will definatly upload some pics...im just getting inpatient now as they only have 11 days left and i want to know what colours they are!!

Tasha
______
Go to Top of Page

kev 5
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3065 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2012 :  19:42:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
tasha just thought you should know hypo lavender and an anery will get you normals het hypo, lavender and anery unless they do have any hets you don't know about then you could get some surprises

Go to Top of Page

Tasha89
Hatchling

United Kingdom
257 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2012 :  16:33:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry i meant normal, i was reading a post asking how to pronpounce amel and anery and clearly amel stuck in my mind lol...yeah im hoping i might het some suprises.

Sorry just a bit confused but it says above that i will get normals het hypo, lavender and anery is that correct or am i reading it wrong and being a der brain?

Tasha
______
Go to Top of Page

kev 5
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3065 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2012 :  17:06:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yeah you will get normals het hypo, lavender, anery.

Go to Top of Page

Tasha89
Hatchling

United Kingdom
257 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2012 :  17:21:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i though you were unable to get lavender morphs out of a batch unless you bred 2 lavenders together?

Tasha
______
Go to Top of Page

kev 5
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3065 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2012 :  17:36:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
let me try again.....normals that are het for hypo and also het for lavender and het for anery. so basically each one of your hatchlings will have all 3 hets

Go to Top of Page

Tasha89
Hatchling

United Kingdom
257 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2012 :  16:13:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
O ok thanks :)

Tasha
______
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000