Update :-D
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

cattNmo
Hatchling

182 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2012 :  21:30:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok so some of you may know that my OH is REALLY not up for adding to my collection so I have been stuck at 3 for ages now (or it's felt like it) well it was my birthday the other day and my best friend bought me.... An amel stripe :-D (wanted a stripe for ages) how pleased was I (oh about as please as the OH was displeased) her name is Molly and is a late 2011 and should a character to watch all ready, which is working in her favour. When I started to look at possible offspring for her and Charlie I Desided that's it not worth doing. Then I noticed Procorns hatch listed :-( very nice but I was never going to add another one or was I lol I just paid for a hypo Amel female :-D which I am collecting from Donny next week :-D

As well as these too new guys my older too have also moved into there perimnate vivs tis week. And the fish tank has GONE :-D will update sig and photos soon. But Happy birthday to me lol

Three corns, a dog, a cat, 2 kids and a future husband, Yes its a MAD HOUSE in leicester area.

Donnie
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3215 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2012 :  21:48:27  Show Profile  Click to see Donnie's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Congratulations and happy birthday

1.1 Corns (Anery Stripe, Amel) 1.0 Rootbeer 0.2 Jungle Carpet Python 1.0 Zebra Jungle Carpet Python 1.0 50% Diamond Zebra Carpet Python
Go to Top of Page

ScalySituation
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5292 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2012 :  21:55:07  Show Profile  Visit ScalySituation's Homepage  Click to see ScalySituation's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
happy birthday :)

yay on the newbies :D

1.0.0 Butter motley corn (Sheldon)
0.1.0 Caramel Corn (Maggie)
0.1.0 Caramel motley corn (Echo)
1.0.0 Cat (Angus)
1 mealworm colony
RIP Skye x
Sleep well Sonny, Mummy loves you xx
Go to Top of Page

marc_sg
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1504 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2012 :  22:11:50  Show Profile  Send marc_sg an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Congrats on the new addition(sorry to the other half....) and happy b day enjoy your weekend

0.1.0 Amels (sid) 1.0.0 carolina stripe (simon)0.1.0 ghost (silva) 1.1.0 diffused/bloodreds (scarlet and samson)
1.0 staffy x beagle
soon to have female pin royal

R.I.P SHELLY
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2012 :  22:13:29  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Happy birthday :)

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Rachel
Hatchling

United Kingdom
169 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2012 :  22:35:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Happy birthday!

Been meaning to ask actually I struggle to read the font but assuming it's Tabetha.. What morph is she? She's gorgeous!
Go to Top of Page

cattNmo
Hatchling

182 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2012 :  10:47:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think tabetha is a Pewter. She was my second and I fell in love with her and within a few weeks of been home I'd forgotten what morph she was. Thank you for birthday messages.

Three corns, a dog, a cat, 2 kids and a future husband, Yes its a MAD HOUSE in leicester area.
Go to Top of Page

paulie78
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2331 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2012 :  12:14:05  Show Profile  Visit paulie78's Homepage  Reply with Quote
woohoo congrats and happy birthday

6.8.0 Corn Snakes http://buzzsprehistoricpets.yolasite.com/
1.1.0 Royal
0.2.0 Chinchillas
1.1.0 Cats
1.1.0 Birds
0.0.2 Fishtanks
0.0.1 Cali Kingsnake
Go to Top of Page

kev 5
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom