Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

ScalySituation
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5292 Posts

Posted - 31/05/2012 :  20:01:40  Show Profile  Visit ScalySituation's Homepage  Click to see ScalySituation's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
this is the place i'm likely to go for http://www.farmandpetplace.co.uk/basket.html

1.0.0 Butter motley corn (Sheldon)
0.1.0 Caramel Corn (Maggie)
0.1.0 Caramel motley corn (Echo)
1.0.0 Cat (Angus)
1 mealworm colony
RIP Skye x
Sleep well Sonny, Mummy loves you xx
Go to Top of Page

Figs
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3319 Posts

Posted - 31/05/2012 :  20:04:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good find, Scaly!
Adding that one to my favourites
Go to Top of Page

ScalySituation
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5292 Posts

Posted - 31/05/2012 :  20:05:21  Show Profile  Visit ScalySituation's Homepage  Click to see ScalySituation's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
been looking all evening :P

1.0.0 Cat (Angus)
1 mealworm colony
RIP Skye x
Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 31/05/2012 :  22:16:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
greatest find of the year, no additional charge for delivery to Northern Ireland, I've just ordered some, cant wait to be rid of this bark.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

paulie78
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2331 Posts

Posted - 31/05/2012 :  23:20:34  Show Profile  Visit paulie78's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well im really impressed with it and the snakes seem to love it i personally would highly reccomend it

6.8.0 Corn Snakes http://buzzsprehistoricpets.yolasite.com/
1.1.0 Royal
0.2.0 Chinchillas
1.1.0 Cats
1.1.0 Birds
0.0.2 Fishtanks
0.0.1 Cali Kingsnake
Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2012 :  00:43:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I cant wait for it to arrive, I have a huge amount of floor space in my stack and this is a far cheaper option thats not going to turn my snakes' belly brown. Will be funny when the sack of it gets delivered to my work, they already think I've gone mad getting all these animals they're going to think I've got a horse now too.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

Go to Top of Page

ScalySituation
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5292 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2012 :  10:45:39  Show Profile  Visit ScalySituation's Homepage  Click to see ScalySituation's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
will hopefully ordering some today :)

1.0.0 Cat (Angus)
1 mealworm colony
RIP Skye x
Go to Top of Page

ScalySituation
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5292 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2012 :  12:17:14  Show Profile  Visit ScalySituation's Homepage  Click to see ScalySituation's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
All ordered :)

1.0.0 Cat (Angus)
1 mealworm colony
RIP Skye x
Go to Top of Page

paulie78
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2331 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2012 :  13:00:50  Show Profile  Visit paulie78's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ScalySituation

All ordered :)

Yayness hope u didnt get conned on delivery pmsl @ bob haha id let em believe it mate

6.8.0 Corn Snakes http://buzzsprehistoricpets.yolasite.com/
1.1.0 Royal
0.2.0 Chinchillas
1.1.0 Cats
1.1.0 Birds
0.0.2 Fishtanks
0.0.1 Cali Kingsnake
Go to Top of Page

manda88
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1002 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2012 :  14:02:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We use this for our royals, really good absorbant stuff, however it absolutely STINKS to high heaven if it gets wet and is left for even just a day, it proper smells like poo and dead things. I prefer Lygnocel for my corns personally

Wanna know what animals I keep? Check out www.facebook.com/mnmreptiles :)

Go to Top of Page

ScalySituation
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5292 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2012 :  10:09:16  Show Profile  Visit ScalySituation's Homepage  Click to see ScalySituation's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
if i ordered it on friday, and it says 48hr delivery can i expect it today?

1.0.0 Cat (Angus)
1 mealworm colony
RIP Skye x
Go to Top of Page

mkmattyk
banned

United Kingdom
837 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2012 :  10:25:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
me too nusnakemum and i have a equine shop near me so ill try them first before i try the internet
Go to Top of Page

ScalySituation
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5292 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2012 :  10:55:54  Show Profile  Visit ScalySituation's Homepage  Click to see ScalySituation's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lol there was a problem with the transaction and its only just gone thru :P will be here friday

whens urs coming bob?

1.0.0 Cat (Angus)
1 mealworm colony
RIP Skye x
Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2012 :  18:27:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mine arrived midday today. I haven't put it in the vivs yet but from what I can see through the sack my Spot will love digging through it.

Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Budwing Mantis, MAIA

Go to Top of Page

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2012 :  19:33:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i have used it for a couple of years now, never had any issue with it at all. I havent had issues with it getting wet and smelling bad either, although that does depend on what was in the water at the time!
Equine stores are the place to go, if you cant find one, go to the local yard and ask where the local place is, there is a high chance that they will sell it.

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2012 :  20:07:43  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Only problem I had was too dusty for my fat boy, he kept wheezing and I got a ball of mould that formed, snake had pooped on the warm end and I was greeted by what looked like cotton wool the next day lol! Although the snake was in a tiny RUB and the poo was massive!

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2012 :  21:25:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Done! It was a little bit dusty going in but soon cleared/settled (the bark I was using was seriously dusty). It smells really nice too, and Spot christened it about a minute after been put on it and it just clumped together, very easy to clean out.

I think it looks like gravel.

Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Budwing Mantis, MAIA

Go to Top of Page

ScalySituation
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5292 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2012 :  21:32:26  Show Profile  Visit ScalySituation's Homepage  Click to see ScalySituation's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
it looks epic! cant wait till mine comes lol

1.0.0 Cat (Angus)
1 mealworm colony
RIP Skye x
Go to Top of Page

Spreebok
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1135 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2012 :  12:24:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I ordered a bag too, and it came on Thursday, but typically I was out, so I got it on Friday from the post office.
My opinion, very nice stuff, all the corns have been moved onto it, and the Hog will once he's due to be cleaned out. I was a bit dubious about the looks of it, being grey and all, but it looks really nice, pats down nicely, and the corns certainly have no trouble digging in it, and it holds tunnels reasonably well! Only concern is that my batch smells a bit like on the turn yoghurt or milk, hoping thats just because it's been bagged and will air out soon enough.

Easy to hoover up, and doesn't stick to everything like aspen, very soft, and whilst it doesn't look like much in the bag, I've did a 3ft viv, 1.5ft of viv, a large faun, and 2 rubs and barely put a dent in it :)
Go to Top of Page

Callazagy
Yearling

United Kingdom
506 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2012 :  12:42:34  Show Profile  Click to see Callazagy's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Looks really good, and certainly cheap enough, gunna have to give it a go when ive used all my beech chips up.

* 2.1 Corn Snakes (Arthas - Normal, Tilion - Anery Lav, Yavanna - Stripe) * 1.1 Cape House Snake (Jenson & Ginetta) * 1.0 Carpet Python (Irian Jaya Jag - Grantly) *
* 1.0 Amazon Tree Boa (Omen) * 1.1.2 Crested Geckos (Brindle, Harley, Noumea & Farino) * 0.0.2 Gargoyle Geckos (Pazuzu & Vesper) *
* 0.0.1 Mexican Red Leg Tarantula (Aragog) * 1.1 Leopard Geckos (Kara & Darwin) * 1.0 Dog (Labrador - Barney) * 1.0 Cat (Casper) *
* 1.0 Western Hognose (Hamilton) * 1.0 Apricot Pueblan Milk Snake (Tweek) * 0.0.2 Common Musk Turtles (Erin & Ira) *
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000