Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Cazzy
Hatchling

105 Posts

Posted - 15/05/2012 :  18:22:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
that is an idea! have you got any pictures of your other ones or are they still shedding? i wouldnt mind breeding them as it seems to rewarding! but im all new to this and keeping snakeys so will wait a couple of years!!

1.0.0 Ultramel anery- Gonzo
1.0.0 Royal python- conan
0.1.0 Rottweiler- Bonnie
Go to Top of Page

marc_sg
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1504 Posts

Posted - 15/05/2012 :  18:31:48  Show Profile  Send marc_sg an AOL message  Reply with Quote
it is rewarding but u have to be prepared. they take up a lot of time. and if u cant sell them you may be stuck with some. luckly i can aell what ever i have left to my local shop for £20 so i dont have to worry. but its expensive when u have to buy 40 odd pinkies and keep the incubator warm. then u got buy containers to house them all and a heat mat and stat to put them on but i enjoy it.

alk the others are shedding but i will up load pics as they go

0.1.0 Amels (sid) 1.0.0 carolina stripe (simon)0.1.0 ghost (silva) 1.1.0 diffused/bloodreds (scarlet and samson)
1.0 staffy x beagle
soon to have female pin royal

R.I.P SHELLY
Go to Top of Page

Cazzy
Hatchling

105 Posts

Posted - 15/05/2012 :  18:42:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by marc_sg

it is rewarding but u have to be prepared. they take up a lot of time. and if u cant sell them you may be stuck with some. luckly i can aell what ever i have left to my local shop for £20 so i dont have to worry. but its expensive when u have to buy 40 odd pinkies and keep the incubator warm. then u got buy containers to house them all and a heat mat and stat to put them on but i enjoy it.

alk the others are shedding but i will up load pics as they go

yeah it seems like alot of hard work!i wanted to breed from my rottweiler but that is alot more expensive (could be alot more expensive) and my grandparents wouldnt like that i have no idea if any of my pet shops around me would buy them if i couldnt sell them on, but theres only two pet shops that i know of that sell corn snakes! but i wouldnt want to sell any of them, i would want to keep them all lol but it does seem rewarding and i would be so excited for them to hatch but i havent got alot of patients!!

1.0.0 Ultramel anery- Gonzo
1.0.0 Royal python- conan
0.1.0 Rottweiler- Bonnie
Go to Top of Page

Donnie
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3215 Posts

Posted - 15/05/2012 :  19:43:25  Show Profile  Click to see Donnie's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Congrats marc, keep the pics coming

1.1 Corns (Anery Stripe, Amel) 1.0 Rootbeer 0.2 Jungle Carpet Python 1.0 Zebra Jungle Carpet Python 1.0 50% Diamond Zebra Carpet Python
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000