various pics of various animals!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2012 :  16:54:24  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ah well thinks its time that i plonked some updated (some are only ish) pics on here for you all as its been a while since ive been on here properly.

anyway here goes shall start with the kings

Pikachu

tash - he never keeps still for a pic am afraid so a old pic but he has grown nicely

milkshake

hmmm a snakie i never ever wanted to own, but this one i guess is special, i have also learnt something with royals just recently.... yes they do eat and yes he does wave abot with it and trash his viv with, dragging it here there and everywhere and yes they can strike and constrict. and of course also he still likes my fingers :s

z spiders

mine

mummys

lightening - recently died

Charleene

Charlie bless him he is dull!

Rosie - woo ive held her!!

Stary - also recently died

is missing zebadee bt she is playing peekaboo and bein a pain so left her and instead ya get another pic of Charleene what i had to semi wake upto one morning (you have been warned)

and not reptile related but just cos i can cos its amazing and im not allowed a real one.... changes colours and everything

erm think thats everyone.

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2012 :  16:59:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
looking good JJ,

Go to Top of Page

scottishbluebird
it is all my fault

United Kingdom
8403 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2012 :  18:13:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cracking collection

0.1.0 Corn - Kellogs
1.0.0 Hognose - Storm
0.1.0 Staffy - Lyla
1.0.0 Spaffy(staffy x springer)-Spyro
1.0.0 Ferret - Peanut R.I.P
0.1.0 Crestie - Fudge. Wish List - Pygmy hedgehog. Tropiocolotes
Go to Top of Page

tarotpodge
Hatchling

433 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2012 :  19:15:30  Show Profile  Click to see tarotpodge's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Loving the T's. That is a fab collection

2.0.3 Corns, Creamsicle(Phoenix), Ghost motley(Savanna), 2x carolina(Indiana+Severus), Amel stripe (Frazzle).
0.3.0 Dogs, Shar pei cross, Staff and Dalmation 0.3.0 Cats 2.0.0 Chinchillas 7.11.23 Tropical fish 1.0.0 Iguana
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2012 :  19:29:59  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Love you milk, if you go o hoidlay milk and Shikira I can look after :P

Also, theres a duck in Lincoln that may need a new home, it's old owners aren't allowed it so... :P

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

kev 5
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3065 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2012 :  20:24:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lovely snakes

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2012 :  21:02:49  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ahhhh man i sooo want a duck its no fair, couldnt possiably think why i cant have one, may have a slight problem with one cat but she can wear a muzzle for now :D bad enough living near ish a river, i wana leave a bread trail lol, i have had a duck walk next to me half way down the river lol was cute :D stapey that is just not helpful,.. my bday soon though you could just gemme a duck :D

lol dont worry i have kept that in mind so thanks (others will feel left out though), you could of had her daughter though, had to sell her not so long ago she actually developed nice black borders considering not a okeetee, pic of her on my fb somewhere.

Thanks guys

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2012 :  21:07:59  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello MIlkshake

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2012 :  21:18:31  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
strawberry please ;) if your offering?? milkshake can sit in my pocket :) there is a incentive to get ya butt down here :p

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000