2012 Breeding
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 21/04/2012 :  15:16:34  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This thread will be updated with this years matings, eggs and hatchings.

Yes I know I'm late yet again this year, so if anyone wants any hatchies when everyone else has sold all theirs.....

Succesful pairings so far are:

Amel Motley, het anery, ph caramel hypo stripe x Amel, het caramel stripe
Hypo Lavender, ph anery x Lavender, het hypo, ph anery
Caramel Motley, het amel x Butter Motley
het lavender, motley, sunkissed, ph amel x het lavender, motley, sunkissed, ph amel
Hypo, het caramel diffused sunkissed, ph amel x Hypo, het caramel diffused sunkissed, ph amel

Theres a few more left to put together, I'll add them as they happen :)

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory

sly
Hatchling

United Kingdom
273 Posts

Posted - 21/04/2012 :  17:29:47  Show Profile  Click to see sly's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hypo, het caramel diffused sunkissed, ph amel x Hypo, het caramel diffused sunkissed, ph amel

Looking forward to this result mate :-)

James

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 21/04/2012 :  21:26:11  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
cheers, me too! I'm secretly hoping at least one of them isn't het amel because I like the outcomes more! :D

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

kev 5
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3065 Posts

Posted - 22/04/2012 :  14:31:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
look forward to seeing the results

Go to Top of Page

ScalySituation
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5292 Posts

Posted - 22/04/2012 :  18:38:27  Show Profile  Visit ScalySituation's Homepage  Click to see ScalySituation's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
good luck :)

1.0.0 Butter motley corn (Sheldon)
0.1.0 Caramel Corn (Maggie)
0.1.0 Caramel motley corn (Echo)
1.0.0 Cat (Angus)
1 mealworm colony
RIP Skye x
Sleep well Sonny, Mummy loves you xx
Go to Top of Page

Dancross0
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1315 Posts

Posted - 23/04/2012 :  07:53:50  Show Profile  Visit Dancross0's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'd like to see if you get any sunkissed lavender motleys!

Good luck with them all!

Aguna CB11 Anery - Typhon CB12 Amber - Plissken CB08 Carolina - Iara CB11 Caramel

Indra CB12 Lavender (?) - Evren CB12 Carolina (?) - Ophis CB11 Hypo Lavender - Sirae CB11 Ghost Motley

Go to Top of Page

tk72
Hatchling

United Kingdom
494 Posts

Posted - 23/04/2012 :  17:29:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
eeji any bloodreds coming our way?
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 23/04/2012 :  21:51:05  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have one pairing planned that will potentially give plain diffused but the male has just gone blue so no nookie until he's shed :)

Go to Top of Page

Sahra-Luise
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
9 Posts

Posted - 26/04/2012 :  16:52:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i have been desparately looking to buy a baby lavender corn snake, been looking for months, contacting stores and breeders.

my partner has a corn snake and she is gorgeous. he gave me an iou for my birthday october 2011 to pay for my snake :-)

I looked through all the types of corn snakes, read all about them and I fell in love with the lavender one.

i have a beautiful vivarium built, ready and set up. will be spolit and well cared for.

can you please inform me and keep me posted on any potential hatchlings, would like a female one if possible.

pictures will be greatly appreciated to confirm it is the right lavender i would like
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 26/04/2012 :  21:13:37  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
yes I will do :)

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000