New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

smart bunny
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5091 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2012 :  17:10:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Got myself a new baby this morning lol! Bad pic as taken through the tub, but will be able to get better pics next week, and it's good enough to see the 1/2 stripe, 1/2 'cube' appearance

What I was wondering is - on the Ians Vivarium site there are photos of amel stripes and on the same page people have uploaded pics of what they call amel cubes - but is that simply because they have called them that or is that a recognised term? I haven't seen any pics of 'normal cubes' on the normal stripe page etc. I'm just wondering whether my new addition would be considered a stripe, a cube or even a motley?

Dancross0
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1315 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2012 :  18:17:20  Show Profile  Visit Dancross0's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yep, cube is the term for selectively bred stripes.

http://iansvivarium.com/morphs/species/elaphe_guttata/cube/

Aguna CB11 Anery - Typhon CB12 Amber - Plissken CB08 Carolina - Iara CB11 Caramel

Indra CB12 Lavender (?) - Evren CB12 Carolina (?) - Ophis CB11 Hypo Lavender - Sirae CB11 Ghost Motley

Go to Top of Page

smart bunny
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5091 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2012 :  07:18:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HOW did I mis that page?? Lol Thanks Dan - also apologies to everyone for only directing my post to Eeji - I tried to edit it after, but forgot you cannot edit starting posts lol!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000