New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

zig-zag
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
17 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2012 :  12:21:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Posted this another thread but thought I'd copy it to the more appropriate section of the forum. Am in the process of calling my vet but thought someone might be able to shd some light on it, as I'm very worried at the moment. Sorry I have no pictures as I'm at work.

quote:
Originally posted by zig-zag

Cheers guys!
Booking Cornelius into the vet today as I found a lump about halfway down his body, off to one side but on the lower half :(
Hoping it's benign, but wouldn't be surprised if it has to do with his weight. He has been fasting for 3 weeks now though so it should hopefully be on the right path to recovery already.

Hope he is ok as I just found out one of my ferrets who escaped from my care has been run over, he was the baby of the family and will be sorely missed. Don't think I could handle knowing another of my babies is in pain.

If anyone has any clue, the lump is around 1" across, its very soft and feels hollow beneath. It doesn't seem to cause him any discomfort and pays no notice when I touch it :/

cobweb251
Hatchling

United Kingdom
435 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2012 :  13:17:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i haven't read the other posts so i might be barking up the wrong tree... how old is he and are you sure he is a he and not a she, if it is a she and she is 2/3 could be eggs..... or i might be talking out my A** ????
Go to Top of Page

zig-zag
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
17 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2012 :  14:29:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cobweb251

i haven't read the other posts so i might be barking up the wrong tree... how old is he and are you sure he is a he and not a she, if it is a she and she is 2/3 could be eggs..... or i might be talking out my A** ????

Cant be 100% sure but previous owners said a male and 5yrs old.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000