Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

manda88
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1002 Posts

Posted - 30/03/2012 :  15:57:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Onyx is an awesome name for a grey snake! I had a goldfish called Piplup after that adorable little penguin pokemon, but I shan't lie, my heart will always be with the original pokemon! Though I do love Marill as well, I have a cuddly toy one, and a cuddly Pikachu and Poliwhirl....yes I really am 23... I did have a Bulbasaur goldfish as well actually, he was one of those ones with the googly eyes, I miss him and Piplup Poor fishies, I gave them all to my local Maidenhead Aquatics cos I wanted to make more room for snakes

Wanna know what animals I keep? Check out www.facebook.com/mnmreptiles :)

Go to Top of Page

Simmy_82
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1272 Posts

Posted - 30/03/2012 :  17:04:21  Show Profile  Click to see Simmy_82's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'm 30.... Deffo the originals tho

0.1.0 - Cat - Tallulah
0.0.1 - Carolina Corn Snake - Lilith
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 30/03/2012 :  17:50:11  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by manda88

Onyx is an awesome name for a grey snake! I had a goldfish called Piplup after that adorable little penguin pokemon, but I shan't lie, my heart will always be with the original pokemon! Though I do love Marill as well, I have a cuddly toy one, and a cuddly Pikachu and Poliwhirl....yes I really am 23... I did have a Bulbasaur goldfish as well actually, he was one of those ones with the googly eyes, I miss him and Piplup Poor fishies, I gave them all to my local Maidenhead Aquatics cos I wanted to make more room for snakes

I'm 23, I still have lots of plastic POkemon figures in my bedrrom and recently spent money on a plushie nearly 2ft on one of the new Pokemon :P

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

manda88
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1002 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2012 :  10:40:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Haha that's awesome!! I still have all my cards, they're in a folder with lots of clear pockets to keep them nice and fresh, they're not doing too badly seeing as they've not seen daylight for about 10 years!

Wanna know what animals I keep? Check out www.facebook.com/mnmreptiles :)

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000