Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

manda88
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1002 Posts

Posted - 23/03/2012 :  09:15:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sister to mine! In London, she's £112 along with a whole bunch of their other siblings, go over to the dark side and PM the member called ballpiefun, he has tonnes of amazing corns for sale at the moment, his thread is called 'uptown corns at downtown prices - usa bred' I need to stop looking at the thread cos I want more

Wanna know what animals I keep? Check out www.facebook.com/mnmreptiles :)

Edited by - manda88 on 23/03/2012 09:16:31
Go to Top of Page

Dancross0
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1315 Posts

Posted - 23/03/2012 :  09:23:28  Show Profile  Visit Dancross0's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Great pics!

I've been looking at that thread as well, some of the bloodred stripes and miami motleys look brilliant. And he's about half hours drive away from my work....

Aguna CB11 Anery - Typhon CB12 Amber - Plissken CB08 Carolina - Iara CB11 Caramel

Indra CB12 Lavender (?) - Evren CB12 Carolina (?) - Ophis CB11 Hypo Lavender - Sirae CB11 Ghost Motley

Go to Top of Page

manda88
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1002 Posts

Posted - 23/03/2012 :  09:35:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Do it, Dan, dooooo iiiiit! He's a really nice guy, I will definitely be visiting him again I'm looking forward to the 2012 corn run list!!

Go to Top of Page

Dancross0
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1315 Posts

Posted - 23/03/2012 :  09:38:01  Show Profile  Visit Dancross0's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I would've done, but I've just got vivs for the girls! But I have got 3 empty fauns, so I reckon they might be filled when the 2012 hatchies are available....

Aguna CB11 Anery - Typhon CB12 Amber - Plissken CB08 Carolina - Iara CB11 Caramel

Indra CB12 Lavender (?) - Evren CB12 Carolina (?) - Ophis CB11 Hypo Lavender - Sirae CB11 Ghost Motley

Go to Top of Page

manda88
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1002 Posts

Posted - 23/03/2012 :  09:58:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like your thinking

Go to Top of Page

smart bunny
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5091 Posts

Posted - 23/03/2012 :  10:15:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nooo, it's all too difficult - how am I supposed to choose just ONE snake to have? I'm like a kid in a sweet shop who can only purchase a single sweet!! I cannot decide between amel stripe, hypo stripe, normal stripe, and now looking at that thread, there are bloodred stripes and hypo striped bloods, arrrrgghh!!! Which ones show the stripes most as adults, the amels I'd guess? Do the blood stripes just turn into pretty much plain red snakes?!

He's a bit trickier to get to as well - I can visit you, Manda, whilst I visit my sister, or get her to come to you, but that's more a single nasty journey there and back... that's what I'm telling myself to prevent me buying anything today lol!

Go to Top of Page

manda88
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1002 Posts

Posted - 23/03/2012 :  10:52:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Amel, hypo or normal stripes keep their stripes forever, whereas the bloodred stripes will (or should) lose them completely over time, so you're right they will just turn out solid red.
We got the train up to see him, from Guildford to Waterloo and then Waterloo East to Falconwood, was much easier than it sounds!
When you can't decide what morph to get, the answer is always to buy them all

Go to Top of Page

smart bunny
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5091 Posts

Posted - 23/03/2012 :  10:59:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know but I can't I'm thinking long term here and trying so hard to be sensible lol! (Hubby wants a hoggy in the future too lol!)

While you're here, can you have a quick look at this post - does the snake look a little on the chubby side to you or OK? I didn't want to say anything on the post itself lol! I know I know, it's not a hatchy, but it neeeeeeds a new home..... http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=22689

Go to Top of Page

manda88
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1002 Posts

Posted - 23/03/2012 :  11:16:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ooh it's gorgeous! It is a little on the thick side but not fat enough for it to have a noticable lump either side of its vent like some fatties I've seen. Ask them what they're feeding it and just feed it less often and a smaller mouse BUY IT!

Go to Top of Page

smart bunny
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5091 Posts

Posted - 23/03/2012 :  11:26:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lol you're trying to talk yourself out of a sale of your hatchies!! Will discuss with hubby tonight :p

Go to Top of Page

manda88
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1002 Posts

Posted - 23/03/2012 :  11:28:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh I don't mind, as long as you get what you want!! At least one of mine can be a back up if you don't find something in the mean time plus it depends how many I get anyway, if I only get 2 or 3 then I'll probably keep them all

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000