New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Moriarty
Egg

United Kingdom
60 Posts

Posted - 18/03/2012 :  23:20:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So foolishly whilst feeding Shisha today, I forgot to wash my hands after picking up his pink... It's safe to say, whilst having the pre-meal handle, he made the assumption my finger was a delicious mouse, and he tried his best to eat me...

Despite his best efforts, his little teeth didn't even break the skin so there were no awesome pictures to show you. Surprisingly, I didn't panic, and everyone was right in saying you don't really notice it. I only realised because I was looking at the time, and I had a feeling it was going to happen anyway, seeing as it was my fault...

Thought I'd let you all know, that was technically my first time being 'bitten', but I wouldn't even call it that. The first time I've been gummed seems more appropriate.

He let go as soon as he realised he had no hope of eating me... Then went on to enjoy his actual dinner, which he took with no problems, then started to digest whilst sunbathing on a log... I envy the lives of snakes!

scottishbluebird
it is all my fault

United Kingdom
8403 Posts

Posted - 19/03/2012 :  02:09:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol shame you didnt film it!

0.1.0 Corn - Kellogs
1.0.0 Hognose - Storm
0.1.0 Staffy - Lyla
1.0.0 Spaffy(staffy x springer)-Spyro
1.0.0 Ferret - Peanut R.I.P
0.1.0 Crestie - Fudge. Wish List - Pygmy hedgehog. Tropiocolotes
Go to Top of Page

Thante
Hatchling

United Kingdom
301 Posts

Posted - 20/03/2012 :  20:48:38  Show Profile  Visit Thante's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I did exactly the same as you, only time i have ever been bitten by my snake and it was my fault. Handed a mouse, then put my hands in to pick up the snake, its never going to work :P.

0.1.0 Cherry - 09 Normal
1.0.0 Tequila - 09 Caramel Motley
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000