Snake No.2
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Donnie
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3215 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2012 :  19:49:16  Show Profile  Click to see Donnie's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well it did not take long. I only went to have a look at Viper and Vine as I had seen recommendations about it and get some ideas for my viv when I up-size. Saw a lovely little rootbeer corn and could not resist. Got a couple of pics before I put him into his faun.

1.1 Corns (Anery Stripe, Amel) 1.0 Rootbeer 0.2 Jungle Carpet Python 1.0 Zebra Jungle Carpet Python 1.0 50% Diamond Zebra Carpet Python

ScalySituation
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5292 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2012 :  19:59:46  Show Profile  Visit ScalySituation's Homepage  Click to see ScalySituation's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
aaww :D

I'm still stuck on one :( convinced mum will give in to my constant moans soon though!

1.0.0 Butter motley corn (Sheldon)
0.1.0 Caramel Corn (Maggie)
0.1.0 Caramel motley corn (Echo)
1.0.0 Cat (Angus)
1 mealworm colony
RIP Skye x
Sleep well Sonny, Mummy loves you xx
Go to Top of Page

smart bunny
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5091 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2012 :  19:59:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awww he's lovely! There's no such thing as 'just looking' when you've got a spare faun lol!!

Go to Top of Page

Donnie
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3215 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2012 :  20:06:32  Show Profile  Click to see Donnie's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by smart bunny

Awww he's lovely! There's no such thing as 'just looking' when you've got a spare faun lol!!

I did not have a spare so I bought another one and all the other kit I needed as well. Oh well the camera I had been promising myself is going to have to wait.

1.1 Corns (Anery Stripe, Amel) 1.0 Rootbeer 0.2 Jungle Carpet Python 1.0 Zebra Jungle Carpet Python 1.0 50% Diamond Zebra Carpet Python
Go to Top of Page

Spreebok
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1135 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2012 :  20:19:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aaaaw, such a cutie!
Just so you're aware, rootbeer corns are cornxrat snake hybrids. Basically the same thing, but just so you know :)

I think it's corn x great plains ratsnake if I recall :)
Go to Top of Page

Donnie
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3215 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2012 :  21:10:59  Show Profile  Click to see Donnie's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Spreebok

Aaaaw, such a cutie!
Just so you're aware, rootbeer corns are cornxrat snake hybrids. Basically the same thing, but just so you know :)

I think it's corn x great plains ratsnake if I recall :)

No I did not know (and they did not mention), thanks for the heads up. I just liked the look of him and could not leave without him

Go to Top of Page

Donnie
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3215 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2012 :  22:01:08  Show Profile  Click to see Donnie's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sid has just shed so I have a shiny new snake that I can't get out and play with for another 6 days! Sooooo frustrating.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000