New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Spreebok
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1135 Posts

Posted - 24/02/2012 :  19:14:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey all, got a 2ft plastic recumbent viv hanging about, was used for storage by me and was used by the previous owners to keep Holly in before he came to me. I got him a 3ft wooden viv and used this for storage, but it's now not needed.

Bits of apsen in it are clean, from storing bags.

Light socket installed, but never used by me. Plugged it with tissue to stop Holly poking his nose in before his 3ft arrived.

Socket top and Plug

Viv is moulded, with the sides completely joined with a small curve, so you won't get poop disspearing into corvers and stuff, and it's easy to clean. That said, there are a few stubborn bits of dirt that won't come out, but I didn't try too hard as he was only in there for about a week. Bit of elbow grease should sort them.

Vents, has 2 sets of these.

Has a buffer to plug the gap between the two panes, and I've even tossed in a rubber wedge because you can't stick a lock on it due to the buffer.

You will have to poke a hole somewhere to thread a heatmat cable through. Previous owners just put the heatmat underneath, but I never tried this, so cannot say how well it works. They didn't have it thermostatted, so chances are it ran pretty high as there is no airgap.

Will have to be collected, I live in Exeter, Devon. Looking for £10 for it.
Email me on spreebok[at]live.com :>

Spreebok
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1135 Posts

Posted - 24/02/2012 :  19:15:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ooops, double posted a picture, oh well, you can still see the wee vents :>
Go to Top of Page

jakegliddon91
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
19 Posts

Posted - 29/03/2012 :  23:13:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey dude, i will possibly take that off your hands, i live in exeter too, just got my first corn shes a beautiful amel, where abouts you live? im in posloe.

thanks

0.1 caramel corn
1.0 amel corn
1.0 pinstripe BP
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000