regurge
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

marc_sg
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1504 Posts

Posted - 15/02/2012 :  20:15:43  Show Profile  Send marc_sg an AOL message  Reply with Quote
my male carolina stripe simon was fed on sunday i came home from work today and he had left me a nice smelly present. hes been on fuzzies now for about 4/5 weeks now with no problems till now. temps are fine. the only thing i can think is that i moved him to the new flat on monday as he was at my mums. didnt touch him thou. his got a lil plastic viv so just picked it up slowly. could this have stressed him that much. should i wait till sunday to feed him again or next sunday

0.1.0 Amels (sid) 1.0.0 carolina stripe (simon)0.1.0 ghost (silva) 1.1.0 diffused/bloodreds (scarlet and samson)
1.0 staffy x beagle
soon to have female pin royal

R.I.P SHELLY

Dancross0
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1315 Posts

Posted - 15/02/2012 :  20:25:38  Show Profile  Visit Dancross0's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Give it 10 days before you feed him next to let his stomach recover.

And it is a wonderful smell...

Aguna CB11 Anery - Typhon CB12 Amber - Plissken CB08 Carolina - Iara CB11 Caramel

Indra CB12 Lavender (?) - Evren CB12 Carolina (?) - Ophis CB11 Hypo Lavender - Sirae CB11 Ghost Motley

Go to Top of Page

marc_sg
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1504 Posts

Posted - 15/02/2012 :  20:33:15  Show Profile  Send marc_sg an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah it was lovely. i only lookef in there coz the dog kept sniffing the rooms door. that how much it smelt my dog could smell it out of the room with the door shut

0.1.0 Amels (sid) 1.0.0 carolina stripe (simon)0.1.0 ghost (silva) 1.1.0 diffused/bloodreds (scarlet and samson)
1.0 staffy x beagle

R.I.P SHELLY
Go to Top of Page

Georgina
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2382 Posts

Posted - 15/02/2012 :  20:33:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Midnight regurged last week, I put it down to a big meal, but anything out of the norm can trigger it I think, I just popped a towel over her tank and only go in there to change her water + reptoboost. Not going to see her for the text ten days. :( hope the next feed for you goes well. X

1.0 western hognose (hero)
1.0 phantom reverse pin dal brindle crested gecko (goyle)
0.2 red dal red harly (sprite) 99% full pin Harley crested gecko (TuLong)
0.0.3 miomantis paykullii
0.0.3 Bombina orientalis (oriental fire bellied toad)
0.3 fancy mice (snap, crackle and pop)
1.0 yorkshire terrier (jasper)
2.1 cats (echo, shadow and pokey)
Go to Top of Page

marc_sg
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1504 Posts

Posted - 15/02/2012 :  21:02:19  Show Profile  Send marc_sg an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thank you. hope ur one is ok

1.0 staffy x beagle

R.I.P SHELLY
Go to Top of Page

marc_sg
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1504 Posts

Posted - 17/02/2012 :  15:17:35  Show Profile  Send marc_sg an AOL message  Reply with Quote
checked simon last after leaving him alone for a couple of days and hes gone into blue. i normally feed him in blue but i wondered if this time he just wanted to pass on his dinner this time

1.0 staffy x beagle

R.I.P SHELLY
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000