Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2012 :  16:16:39  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Howdy howdy. I'm still here. Mucho lurking going on as I rest up on house arrest. Thanks to all for kind words and the such whilst I was in hospital.

Yes.. tis true. Since coming out of hosp I have cut back on my collection. I have a few close friends who are taking a few off of my hands for me, so I know they will be going to a loving home Very, very hard decision for me but hubby just couldn't cope with the snakes as well as he thought whilst I was in hospital and he comes 1st and foremost. (I had 8 missed calls on the ward after midnight one night...as bitey albino cali king escaped mid feed.. and alone and not fond of snakes as it is - hubby discovered he has a proper phobia .)

I'm keeping a few of my original snakes however, as he feels awful about me making such a decision, and hes alright with the 1st ones I got.

Anyway, just having a lookie through posts and catching up really and though I better thanks to all for good thoughts etc, whilst my cottonwool brain remembers xxxxx

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/

ScalySituation
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5292 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2012 :  16:18:19  Show Profile  Visit ScalySituation's Homepage  Click to see ScalySituation's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
AW glad you are getting better

Sad about the cutbacks tho :(

Maybe once you're up and running some of your scaly friends could slither their way back to you :)

HUGGLES!!!

1.0.0 Butter motley corn (Sheldon)
0.1.0 Caramel Corn (Maggie)
0.1.0 Caramel motley corn (Echo)
1.0.0 Cat (Angus)
1 mealworm colony
RIP Skye x
Sleep well Sonny, Mummy loves you xx
Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2012 :  16:28:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aww,sorry you've had to let some go. I know how much you care for your animals and how hard that must have been for you. Poor hubbie though,must have been awful for him....I know how I'd have been if it was a tarantula.
Think its fab you've been able to keep some still,and at least with them going to good friends you can still see them and know they are ok though.
Rest up hun,and get yourself well.

3.1.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House Snake, 0.1.0 Western Hognose,
1.0.0 MBK, 0.1.0 Childrens Python, 1.0.0 Nicaraguan Dwarf Boas
0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

mkmattyk
banned

United Kingdom
837 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2012 :  16:32:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nice to hear from you mamma hope everything goes well from now on, sorry to here your cutbacks but like you say they are going to good homes, and im sure you can go vist them anytime
Go to Top of Page

Kath
Yearling

United Kingdom
697 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2012 :  16:36:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Mamma, glad to hear ur ok (had noticed u hadn't been around lately) but sad to hear about ur cutbacks but at least they're going to good homes. Take care x

Go to Top of Page

Dancross0
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1315 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2012 :  17:41:32  Show Profile  Visit Dancross0's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hope you're well soon!

Sad to see some of the collection going, but you've still got Romeo and Macbeth!

Aguna CB11 Anery - Typhon CB12 Amber - Plissken CB08 Carolina - Iara CB11 Caramel

Indra CB12 Lavender (?) - Evren CB12 Carolina (?) - Ophis CB11 Hypo Lavender - Sirae CB11 Ghost Motley

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2012 :  17:53:33  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Bless you :( I hope you don't get ill again. Which ones you keeping? I know your keeping Romeo and Mim, are you keeping the hoggie?

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2012 :  18:36:58  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Im keeping Romeo, Griffin and Macbeth corn wise. Griffin was on the possible list but I just couldn't do it

King wise, just Mim. Keeping my hoggie and boa too Thanks stapes. I hopefully wont get ill again from what happened to me this time lol. But my immune system is knacker-ed so I'm susceptible to catching everything going and it hitting me harder than normal.

Being that my health probs are longterm I'm not gonna be collecting back my re-homes when im feeling better. I can't have hubby put in that predicament again, if I end up taken in for any ops or any falls cos of my joints in shizz. They will be well looked after though one of the girls taking is a veterinary nurse I have known her since childhood. Infact... shes Jupiter's original mum

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
Go to Top of Page

Katie.Dublin
Sub Adult

Ireland
1560 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2012 :  18:49:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Glad you're back on your feet :)Pity about the cutbacks but at least you can keep your favourites! You'll be able to give them all the extra love now too! I'm glad you kept griffin! He's a gorgeous big boy

0.1 normal (Miami) - Hugo
0.1 hypo Motley - Spunky
0.1 MBK - Tequila. RIP
Horses, bearded dragons, a red tailed boa constrictor, a tortoise, a cat and a dog
Go to Top of Page

tordyjo
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2036 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2012 :  19:26:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sorry to hear you haven't been well and have had to make cutbacks, at least they are with friends and you'll be able to see/hear about them x

LillyCrystalHarry
1.2.0 corns, 1.1.0 cats tropical guppies who continually breed

Go to Top of Page

Emmy1
Yearling

707 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2012 :  19:41:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry to hear you've been in the wars Mamma! I hope everything is getting on track now.
Poor you making such big cutbacks! Yet all the same I'm pleased you have a reliable ring of friends. I'll miss your sneaky new addition photos! Are the children keeping any snakes?

0.1.0 Anery Corn Snake
1.0.0 Normal Western Hognosed Snake
1.0.0 Albino California Kingsnake
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Wildtype, Hypo)
0.0.3 Shubunkin Goldfish
Go to Top of Page

nusnakemum
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1612 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2012 :  21:02:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey had missed you on here, glad you are out of hosp n on the mend and big yay to hubby for coping ! sorry you,ve had to downsize but you still got your original beautiful beasty buddies - take care !

0.0.1 corn Ernest
0.1.0 leopard gecko Mrs T
1.0.0 anery Black Eyed Bill RIP Bill x
2.0.0 kids
Go to Top of Page

scottishbluebird
it is all my fault

United Kingdom
8403 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2012 :  21:25:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did wonder where you had been, so sorry you had to let some go , hope you are deff on the mend now xxx

0.1.0 Corn - Kellogs
1.0.0 Hognose - Storm
0.1.0 Staffy - Lyla
1.0.0 Spaffy(staffy x springer)-Spyro
1.0.0 Ferret - Peanut R.I.P
0.1.0 Crestie - Fudge. Wish List - Pygmy hedgehog. Tropiocolotes
Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2012 :  22:16:23  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emmy1

Sorry to hear you've been in the wars Mamma! I hope everything is getting on track now.
Poor you making such big cutbacks! Yet all the same I'm pleased you have a reliable ring of friends. I'll miss your sneaky new addition photos! Are the children keeping any snakes?

Mammasgirl is keeping blitzen there was never any doubt about that xxxxx

Go to Top of Page

Okeetee Mick
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2308 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2012 :  22:37:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So nice to have you back

0.1.0 Okeetee (Sookie) 0.1.0 Powder (Luna) 0.1.0 Bloodred (Arlene) 0.1.0 Caramel Stripe (Tara)
0.1.0 Ghost (Crystal) 0.1.0 Caramel (Jessica) 0.1.0 Lavender Stripe (Portia) 1.0.0 Platinum (Godric)
0.1.0 Thayers King (Lettie Mae) 0.1.0 Albino Blairs King (Lorena) 0.1.0 Russian Ratsnakes (Pam)
0.1.0 Korean Ratsnake (Katerina) 1.0.0 Russian Ratsnake (Lafayette)
Go to Top of Page

Auld Baldy
Ikea's Pimp

United Kingdom
1619 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2012 :  22:39:43  Show Profile  Visit Auld Baldy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Mamma, glad to hear you are on the recovery road.

Pity about having to farm out some of the weans and snakes but your health and hubby's sanity come first. Oh! Was it just the snakes?

Speedy get well wishes. x

1.0.0: Miami Normal: Taggart
0.0.1: Carolina Normal: Wee Woody
0.0.1: Grey Rat Snake: Mirkey
0.0.1: Amel Corn: Blaze
1.0.0: Carpet Python: Vambo
0.0.1: MBK: Fester
0.0.1: Florida King Snake : Rattler (Rattle & Hum)
0.0.1. California King Snake: El Diablo Diego
0.2.0 Tarantulas : Ermintrude & Euphemia.
Go to Top of Page

smart bunny
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5091 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2012 :  22:42:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry to hear you've been so poorly, and poor brave hubby! Shame you have to cut down but glad your favourites are staying. Hope you are feeling a lot better soon.

Go to Top of Page

nickyff
Yearling

507 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2012 :  02:08:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
praps you could arrange for some of them to go to ppl yo know? so you could still be in touch, and have the option of re-having them later?
glad yr home getting better-

and you thought there was no such thing as a stupid question....

1.2.0 corns: captain haddock, sharon the tiddler and Darling Debbie. plus 0.2.0 cali kings: spot and Numpty... not forgetting the delightful Miss Lovely-Gonzalez-La-Poop apricot pueblan milk snake, and we all miss the Lodger who thought he was a cobra....
Go to Top of Page

a33272
our battery charger

United Kingdom
3063 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2012 :  11:58:56  Show Profile  Visit a33272's Homepage  Send a33272 an AOL message  Click to see a33272's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i shall keep my comment on this simple

TELL HIM TO GROW SOME BALLS :D

0.1.0 creamsicle corn-Marmalade
1.0.0 jungle carpet python-Bumble
1.0.0 corn Casper

Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2012 :  12:16:52  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by a33272

i shall keep my comment on this simple

TELL HIM TO GROW SOME BALLS :D

shusht you!! *Refraining from making comment as Im behaving now jojo is on the forum hahahaha*

Thanks guys.
xxx

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2012 :  14:33:54  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I see you kept the really ugly faced one! I'll have to keep popping into the chat to see if your in there later or in a few days or something as you have missed many a llama.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3

Edited by - Sta~ple on 09/02/2012 14:35:20
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000