Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

scottishbluebird
it is all my fault

United Kingdom
8403 Posts

Posted - 28/01/2012 :  18:43:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ERRRRR Would LOVE a naked mod calendar!!!!!!!!!!!!

0.1.0 Corn - Kellogs
1.0.0 Hognose - Storm
0.1.0 Staffy - Lyla
1.0.0 Spaffy(staffy x springer)-Spyro
1.0.0 Ferret - Peanut R.I.P
0.1.0 Crestie - Fudge. Wish List - Pygmy hedgehog. Tropiocolotes
Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 28/01/2012 :  18:55:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
PMSL scottishbluebird,you don't sound too sure there!!
I'm for a lot of the ideas here.

3.1.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House Snake, 0.1.0 Western Hognose,
1.0.0 MBK, 0.1.0 Childrens Python, 1.0.0 Nicaraguan Dwarf Boas
0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

marc_sg
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1504 Posts

Posted - 28/01/2012 :  20:46:46  Show Profile  Send marc_sg an AOL message  Reply with Quote
with the mugs i said about if it helps i'll run that side of it. i wud wait for a few orders and do them in batches. sell them at £9 /£10. with all profits going to the site. i can them turned round in a couple of weeks of placing the order. if the mods dont mind i will start taking orders from this week. if the pics are sent to me i will use my paypal account then everyone is covered legally. i cant do a runner and the transaction is instant from the customer to site and supplier. but this is upto to the powers to be. everyone that requests a mug i will personally email back a comfirmation letter and place the order

0.1.0 Amels (sid) 1.0.0 carolina stripe (simon)0.1.0 ghost (silva) 1.1.0 diffused/bloodreds (scarlet and samson)
1.0 staffy x beagle
soon to have female pin royal

R.I.P SHELLY
Go to Top of Page

marc_sg
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1504 Posts

Posted - 28/01/2012 :  20:48:09  Show Profile  Send marc_sg an AOL message  Reply with Quote
also i will send all my details to the mods that require some security

0.1.0 Amels (sid) 1.0.0 carolina stripe (simon)0.1.0 ghost (silva) 1.1.0 diffused/bloodreds (scarlet and samson)
1.0 staffy x beagle

R.I.P SHELLY
Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 28/01/2012 :  21:37:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
has nothing to do with the mods, using TCS images is upto the Forum owner Lewy,

while i think this is a grand idea practicality shouts at me that we do not have enough active members that would make purchasing this worth while, this is not as active as RFUK where there are enough active members.

Go to Top of Page

marc_sg
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1504 Posts

Posted - 28/01/2012 :  21:42:03  Show Profile  Send marc_sg an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ok well if lewy dnt mind i will take what ever orders are wanted and do the donations thru the usual route

1.0 staffy x beagle

R.I.P SHELLY
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 29/01/2012 :  18:52:04  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I think getting the images and uploading it to a website like cafe press that does a lot of printing and doing it for a per person per order basis with the website and any extra money made doing as donations instead of buying huge batches and trying to flog :P

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Okeetee Mick
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2308 Posts

Posted - 29/01/2012 :  21:52:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Any ideas to raise money to help with the running costs are good but are in all honesty temporary as the cash will inevitability run out, isn't it better if members donated by direct debit on a monthly basis. If every member gave a couple of quid regularly at least the good people that run the site would have an idea of cash coming in.

0.1.0 Okeetee (Sookie) 0.1.0 Powder (Luna) 0.1.0 Bloodred (Arlene) 0.1.0 Caramel Stripe (Tara)
0.1.0 Ghost (Crystal) 0.1.0 Caramel (Jessica) 0.1.0 Lavender Stripe (Portia) 1.0.0 Platinum (Godric)
0.1.0 Thayers King (Lettie Mae) 0.1.0 Albino Blairs King (Lorena) 0.1.0 Russian Ratsnakes (Pam)
0.1.0 Korean Ratsnake (Katerina) 1.0.0 Russian Ratsnake (Lafayette)
Go to Top of Page

Georgina
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2382 Posts

Posted - 29/01/2012 :  22:05:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree with the subscription idea aswell, I would hqppily pay. :)

1.0 western hognose (hero)
1.0 phantom reverse pin dal brindle crested gecko (goyle)
0.2 red dal red harly (sprite) 99% full pin Harley crested gecko (TuLong)
0.0.3 miomantis paykullii
0.0.3 Bombina orientalis (oriental fire bellied toad)
0.3 fancy mice (snap, crackle and pop)
1.0 yorkshire terrier (jasper)
2.1 cats (echo, shadow and pokey)
Go to Top of Page

scottishbluebird
it is all my fault

United Kingdom
8403 Posts

Posted - 30/01/2012 :  01:39:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Direct Debit has been mentioned loads, but nothing has happened, i would deff be happy with it

0.1.0 Corn - Kellogs
1.0.0 Hognose - Storm
0.1.0 Staffy - Lyla
1.0.0 Spaffy(staffy x springer)-Spyro
1.0.0 Ferret - Peanut R.I.P
0.1.0 Crestie - Fudge. Wish List - Pygmy hedgehog. Tropiocolotes
Go to Top of Page

Thante
Hatchling

United Kingdom
301 Posts

Posted - 30/01/2012 :  03:20:50  Show Profile  Visit Thante's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sadly the option to pay would be an issue, money is a pain :P.
However i'm all for the ideas to rise money, i would be happy to offer up what i can do. Some people might have seen the toy corn i made for free a while back, i can simplify the design so i can make them quicker. I can make them by commission, or make a load and set them up to sell on a site like etsy. I can also paint, paper cut and draw pretty well and could produce different artwork dependant on what people like.
I'm might not be able to give money directly, but i would be happy to try and make some.

0.1.0 Cherry - 09 Normal
1.0.0 Tequila - 09 Caramel Motley
Go to Top of Page

tordyjo
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2036 Posts

Posted - 30/01/2012 :  07:29:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can highly recommend the felt toys , he has pride of place on top of Harry's viv, its great watching him interact with it when he comes out - my daughter did ask do you think he'll think its a girl and try and mate with it!! Told her i very much doubted it as it wouldn't have the same smell. But harry does coil himself around it, I must get some pictures and post them for you all to see.

I have looked at some of your art work thante and it is brilliant

LillyCrystalHarry
1.2.0 corns, 1.1.0 cats tropical guppies who continually breed

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 30/01/2012 :  10:03:49  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Okeetee Mick

Any ideas to raise money to help with the running costs are good but are in all honesty temporary as the cash will inevitability run out, isn't it better if members donated by direct debit on a monthly basis. If every member gave a couple of quid regularly at least the good people that run the site would have an idea of cash coming in.

Could do both. I know I am not in the postion to be able to fund direct debits every month or so and im sure there are a few others. Plus ive seen this on forums before, it basically means that the general off topic chit chat board is what you pay for in the membership and if you dont pay you cant post or reply in that area.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

marc_sg
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1504 Posts

Posted - 30/01/2012 :  13:05:21  Show Profile  Send marc_sg an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

quote:
Originally posted by Okeetee Mick

Could do both. I know I am not in the postion to be able to fund direct debits every month or so and im sure there are a few others. Plus ive seen this on forums before, it basically means that the general off topic chit chat board is what you pay for in the membership and if you dont pay you cant post or reply in that area.

that sounds like a good idea on signing up you pay £10 a year id be happy to do that. then you could have the corn shop with all the other idea to be sold in.

1.0 staffy x beagle

R.I.P SHELLY
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000