incubator
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

marc_sg
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1504 Posts

Posted - 21/01/2012 :  18:03:52  Show Profile  Send marc_sg an AOL message  Reply with Quote
that time of again. so today got the incubator out todaygave it a clean. made a few better adjustments putting a heat mate on both of the long sides on the incubator. put a nice big glass window in the lid. now to give it a quick test one to see if theres any where the heat is escaping from. ill up load pics once the false floor to cover the cables.

0.1.0 Amels (sid) 1.0.0 carolina stripe (simon)0.1.0 ghost (silva) 1.1.0 diffused/bloodreds (scarlet and samson)
1.0 staffy x beagle
soon to have female pin royal

R.I.P SHELLY

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 23/01/2012 :  12:13:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If i was you, i would get rid of the glass window in the lid and put plastic in there instead. Glass is not as good an insulator as plastic, and you might find that if the room isnt a similar temp as the inside of the incubator, then it will be working harder to maintain the temps.
in all honesty, you dont even need a window anyway!

Go to Top of Page

marc_sg
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1504 Posts

Posted - 23/01/2012 :  16:02:07  Show Profile  Send marc_sg an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ok ill see if i can clear plastic. nah the reason i put it in is so i can check the humitity on the digi hydo meter and themometer withou lifting the lid. its a big box so if i have to lift the lid itll take a while to reheat. but im glad u said that about the glass ill change that the weekend thanks

0.1.0 Amels (sid) 1.0.0 carolina stripe (simon)0.1.0 ghost (silva) 1.1.0 diffused/bloodreds (scarlet and samson)
1.0 staffy x beagle

R.I.P SHELLY
Go to Top of Page

burton2236
Egg

United Kingdom
52 Posts

Posted - 24/01/2012 :  00:06:14  Show Profile  Click to see burton2236's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ive seen alot on the internet about breeding and im thinking about doing it but not to sure the internet is lying as you can find that alot so if you could email me everythin you need to do it i would be so thankful devilkid2236@hotmail.co.uk
Go to Top of Page

marc_sg
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1504 Posts

Posted - 24/01/2012 :  00:09:05  Show Profile  Send marc_sg an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by burton2236

ive seen alot on the internet about breeding and im thinking about doing it but not to sure the internet is lying as you can find that alot so if you could email me everythin you need to do it i would be so thankful devilkid2236@hotmail.co.uk

do u mean in regards to making an incubator or breeding in general

1.0 staffy x beagle

R.I.P SHELLY
Go to Top of Page

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 25/01/2012 :  23:42:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Just have a look on here, there are shed loads of threads about it.
If you want to find out if they are lying, look at the end result.

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 26/01/2012 :  19:03:28  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

this site isn't lying: http://www.vmsherp.com/LCBreedingCorns.htm

its a good read :)

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000