possible plan
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

smiffy89
Hatchling

United Kingdom
342 Posts

Posted - 14/01/2012 :  09:57:41  Show Profile  Click to see smiffy89's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
thinking of trying my hand at breeding this year,my snow motley wants a fella to tickle her pickle but as of yet im undecided on what to put her with although a friend has offered to lend me his male fire corn in return for 1st pick of the clutch,does any 1 have any thoughts or suggestions?

Edited by - gmac on 14/01/2012 13:53:43

smiffy89
Hatchling

United Kingdom
342 Posts

Posted - 14/01/2012 :  09:59:11  Show Profile  Click to see smiffy89's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
and yes i realise ive just put this in wrong section ,think i need a few more coffee's lol
Go to Top of Page

Spreebok
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1135 Posts

Posted - 14/01/2012 :  14:56:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I thiiink (my genetics is awful mind) that will only produce amels het for anery, motley and diffused. Because, they both hold amel, so that's what will come out, and the rest will be leftover as hets. Of course, I could be waaaaay off the mark here haha
Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 14/01/2012 :  16:36:13  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sounds about right spree.
Amels don't sell for very much and are ten-a-penny usually although they are one of my favourite morphs. My advice would be to have a look around the reptile shops in your area and search the classifieds. See what hatchlings are available, if you find that there are lots of amels then you might be better looking for another snow, or maybe a blizzard so you are guaranteed snow babies. or maybe an amel motley so you can get some motley babies. Its all well and good having a go at breeding but you have to be prepared to look after lots of babies if they dont sell.

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

Spreebok
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1135 Posts

Posted - 14/01/2012 :  17:20:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kdlang

Sounds about right spree.

Gosh, that makes a change, getting something right xD
Go to Top of Page

marc_sg
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1504 Posts

Posted - 15/01/2012 :  12:26:48  Show Profile  Send marc_sg an AOL message  Reply with Quote
if ur interested in studing ive got a normal stripe het amel anery and hypo and ill give the same offer of first pick

0.1.0 Amels (sid) 1.0.0 carolina stripe (simon)0.1.0 ghost (silva) 1.1.0 diffused/bloodreds (scarlet and samson)
1.0 staffy x beagle
soon to have female pin royal

R.I.P SHELLY
Go to Top of Page

smiffy89
Hatchling

United Kingdom
342 Posts

Posted - 15/01/2012 :  14:51:34  Show Profile  Click to see smiffy89's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i understand what the out comes are i was jus asking if any had suggestions,local rep shops round here only tend to stock normals,amels,anerys so i suppose some snows might be a nice change
Go to Top of Page

marc_sg
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1504 Posts

Posted - 15/01/2012 :  21:42:09  Show Profile  Send marc_sg an AOL message  Reply with Quote
with my stripe you can get snows come out if thats what your looking to achive

0.1.0 Amels (sid) 1.0.0 carolina stripe (simon)0.1.0 ghost (silva) 1.1.0 diffused/bloodreds (scarlet and samson)
1.0 staffy x beagle
soon to have female pin royal

R.I.P SHELLY
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000