New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tk72
Hatchling

United Kingdom
494 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2012 :  14:20:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just got back from my PAH in Speke Liverpool and was surprised to see they are now selling corns. I know some have issues with them as their staff are sometimes not the most on the ball so to speak. But was talking to one of the girls and wouldnt you know it she joined this forum prior to the shop taking delivery of the hatchies. They only have about ten at the moment but they are all in seperate boxes with a hide and a water bowl, have feeding records with them. She told me they will not be sold until they have had two in store feeds, which upto now only 2 have had. They have only been in a couple of weeks. They are priced at £49 each with a small rub. I asked if I could see a few and she got them all out. They looked in perfect health with tongues flicking and clear eyes. And a good variety. Snows, Snow Motley, Normals,Amels, and one I had not heard of called a Hot Amel any one else heard of this? The girl said she and the other staff have had a full day course, which is a full day more than I had, and as she is on here now, well dont see anything wrong with them at the moment. And at £49 pound does not seem to bad a price. Just my two pence worth on a subject I have read about on here before.
Thanks Terry.

scottishbluebird
it is all my fault

United Kingdom
8403 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2012 :  15:56:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well, she couldnt have picked a better place to join! someone should tell bosses of p@h to make it a rule to join here!

0.1.0 Corn - Kellogs
1.0.0 Hognose - Storm
0.1.0 Staffy - Lyla
1.0.0 Spaffy(staffy x springer)-Spyro
1.0.0 Ferret - Peanut R.I.P
0.1.0 Crestie - Fudge. Wish List - Pygmy hedgehog. Tropiocolotes
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2012 :  21:45:54  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hot amel = b$ marketing speak for 'amel that looks a bit different from all our other amels'

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

yola
Hatchling

United Kingdom
171 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2012 :  09:20:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I dont have a problem with them in my area either, I have brought a few too lol (just couldnt help myself), ours came with everything too (apart from heat mat), feeding records etc, I found them to be in very good condition too. mine have now royals in.
They mite not have a clue about the morphs (inc he geckos) they get in but atleast the snakes are happy and healthy and looked after.

With 27 beautiful corns I definitely have snakeitus :-)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000