Pets at home vet
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2011 :  18:18:54  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Has anyone used them, I know one person has. My local pets at home is getting corns in the new year so this mean there maybe plans for the companion care vets very soon which is always good :)If there good, it means I wont have to trek for miles to Leicestershire!

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2011 :  20:17:07  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I use companion care vets in Pets at Home, they are superb.
I actually have never had anything bad to say about them, and have always recommended they go to them.
Obviously now that my vet is a registered member on here, then i say it even more.

Hi Debbie *waves*

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2011 :  22:10:01  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Shes on here and works for the company? Woaaah lol presuming they feel fine with treating chickens and other birds too?

Your the guy I was referring to :P I really do hope we get one though here, other vets are either ages away or I don't really trust them with anything but a dog or cat.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000