frisky female.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

marc_sg
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1504 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2011 :  20:25:33  Show Profile  Send marc_sg an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My female amel has been routing her viv for hours at a time. the other day i put the male in with her to clean his viv out bearing in mind i split the viv into two about a week ago. as soon as he was next to her she started her breeding julting. so i took him out and left him in a rub. is it too early for her too ovulate and produce fertile eggs.

0.1.0 Amels (sid) 1.0.0 carolina stripe (simon)0.1.0 ghost (silva) 1.1.0 diffused/bloodreds (scarlet and samson)
1.0 staffy x beagle
soon to have female pin royal

R.I.P SHELLY

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2011 :  12:13:50  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
it is a bit too soon by a few months, if you want to breed them try around mid February

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

marc_sg
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1504 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2011 :  18:43:07  Show Profile  Send marc_sg an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thats when i done it this year. i took her to the shop saturday and he said she was i perfect condition to breed now and id prob still be about to late into the season next year

0.1.0 Amels (sid) 1.0.0 carolina stripe (simon)0.1.0 ghost (silva) 1.1.0 diffused/bloodreds (scarlet and samson)
1.0 staffy x beagle
soon to have female pin royal

R.I.P SHELLY
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000