My 7 extra-cornestrials :-D
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

I-love-my-snakes
Snake Mite

25 Posts

Posted - 29/11/2011 :  09:44:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok, my main focus is on corn snakes, but I also hav some royals and a BRB, just wanted to show them quickly.

Anukis, 0.1 100% het. Pied, Oct. 2010

Funny story, got her this march, she is born in October 2010 and had only 120g when I got her, cause she was a bad eater. Now she is the only royal that is ALWAYS taking food, can rely on her good appetite ;-). She´s grown to almost 600g by now and will overgrow the others next year I´m sure. And she´s a little nippy ;-)

Sahti, 1.0 100% het. Pied, June 2010

He´s a scared chicken, but would never ever bite, has something like 800g, but is refusing since 3 or 4 months, except one rat.

Selket, 0.1 100% het. Pied, June 2010

Next is Selket, she was in German TV cause of a bad skin infection, we were filmed at the vet´s, it almost killed her, but together we made it and she was the nicest snake ever during the daily treatments, love her more than anything else in the world.

Just a pic of her ventrals when she was sick, took us 4 months to get over it.

Next is Jazz, 0.1 Butter, 2010.
She´ll be gone next weekend, is only taking live multiples and I can´t breed any, so am giving her to some friend who has lots of them. Will miss her a lot, she´s so gorgeous.

Then Sam, my big boy, 1.0 Pied, 2008.
He´s a proven breeder, but has to have a break this year, cause my girls are to small and young :-D He´s a really fuzzy eater, only eats defrosted mice in his viv every couple of months, has been refusing since August now. But he is very gentle and nice.

And last but not least, Dawn, 0.1 Albino, 2010.

Got her 2 months ago, is feeding well on defrosted and has a great reduced pattern. Still very small, but I´m sure we´ll get there :-D

And I must add all of my royals (except Dawn) live in big vivs (4.5 feet) and are really active, exploring, even climbing, it´s as much fun to watch them as it is with the corns.

Now still missing is my Brazilian rainbow boa, Sia, 0.1, born 2009.

She´s 500g and about 4, something feet now, am feeding very carefully cause they get fat so quickly.

Edited by - gmac on 29/11/2011 16:45:37

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 29/11/2011 :  09:52:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ooh very nice. Sorry to hear about your Butter,he's stunning! I love your Albino and Pied too,funny really as I never liked these particular morphs till I saw some in the flesh (or scale as it is).
Theres still something lovely about normals though and Selket has the most adorable face on her.
Love the BRB,they are a fave snake of mine.

3.1.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House Snake, 0.1.0 Western Hognose,
1.0.0 MBK, 0.1.0 Childrens Python, 1.0.0 Nicaraguan Dwarf Boas
0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

Hissyfit
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2214 Posts

Posted - 29/11/2011 :  11:46:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lovely collection! I really like Dawn, got to be my favourite morph in Royals. You've done really well with Selket, she looks stunning

Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 29/11/2011 :  13:56:50  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
woooah I love your albino. One day one of them shall be mine!

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page

scottishbluebird
it is all my fault

United Kingdom
8403 Posts

Posted - 29/11/2011 :  16:31:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
GORGEOUS!

0.1.0 Corn - Kellogs
1.0.0 Hognose - Storm
0.1.0 Staffy - Lyla