Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Breeding
 So who's breeding what this coming season?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

ScalySituation
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5292 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2012 :  13:10:23  Show Profile  Visit ScalySituation's Homepage  Click to see ScalySituation's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I want an amel stripe sooo bad :(

1.0.0 Butter motley corn (Sheldon)
0.1.0 Caramel Corn (Maggie)
0.1.0 Caramel motley corn (Echo)
1.0.0 Cat (Angus)
1 mealworm colony
RIP Skye x
Sleep well Sonny, Mummy loves you xx
Go to Top of Page

yola
Hatchling

United Kingdom
171 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2012 :  21:41:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hiya Manda88, iv had a change of plan too
Lost my Blizzard male/female last monday, it stoped eating 2 months ago, i seprated him as soon as he started refusing and he/she just wouldnt pick up , tryed everything and it even had a beautiful shed on the sunday before he passed, i was so upset. so very shocked at that.
So now got to sort out what male to put to my Anery het Lavender for max results, shes proven het for Lavender the other year throu a mistake mating with my old Creamcicle boy and she had 50/50 Anerys and Lavenders, unfortunatly a mistake on my part killed the whole clutch (beleave me ive not made any since lol).
Ive paired my RO to my big Snow girl as shes showing intreast in wanting mating. My male and female Butters will be paired togeather. Just trying to figer out my Anery pairing grrrrrrr.
Ohhhhhh im collecting my oh B-day present on Weds, a Gold Dust female to go with his Hypo x Gold Dust, and a pressent for myself a 07 Snow male proven Hypo, what do you reackon at the pairing with my Anery het Lavender?
hope you and all your snakeys are doing well

With 27 beautiful corns I definitely have snakeitus :-)
Go to Top of Page

manda88
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1002 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2012 :  12:21:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Really sorry to hear about your blizzard If I were you I'd be tempted to put your male butter to your anery het lavender, you'll have normals het anery amel caramel and maybe a few surprises if there are any hidden hets then in a few year's time you could breed xanthic snows and there's not many of those about as far as I'm aware! Either that or go with your original plan of pairing her with your anery poss het lavender, and then you've got a chance of anery lavenders if he proves to be het lavender
Pics of your new purchases when you get them!

Wanna know what animals I keep? Check out www.facebook.com/mnmreptiles :)

Go to Top of Page

yola
Hatchling

United Kingdom
171 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2012 :  17:45:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ohhh il have to look into that , thank you hun, the butter boy is one Graham got for me from Holland last year, it was supposed to be a Creamcicle but im more than happy with him, as you can imagine he was fed live over there and thankfully he took prettie well to frozen over here.
I weighed mine today, never done it before, very intreasting lol, especially the babies from the same clutch, 18g,26g and 11g, the bigger ones have never missed a feed where as the little one is one that wouldnt take and I had to force feed it for ageeeees. And my heviest is my Anery/Goast (im leaning more towards the goast as he has quite alot of pinky lavendery tones), he weighs 741g and my big snow thats been on a first since we got her now weighs 630g her hips have now gone but she was mahosive, she looked more like a white Royal lol.
Will most definatly put pics up if I can remember how lol

Go to Top of Page

stotty01
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1168 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2012 :  18:40:15  Show Profile  Click to see stotty01's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
anery x snow :) hope anery is het for amel :D so i will get anery het amels, snows and amels het anery :)

my aunties, bestfriends, hairdressers, friends boyfriend had a snake and it stretched out to measure him to eat him......true story.....
1.0.0 tortoise
1.0.0 sinaloan milk snake
1.0.0 jack russel
0.1.0 anery corn medusa
1.0.0 snow corn abomninable
0.1.0 royal python priscilla
http://www.youtube.com/user/stotty01 dads youtube channel

Tail n scales, Linton, Cambs, CB21 4XN, Tel no 01223 893 508 http://www.tails-n-scales.co.uk/

wish list: boa!
Go to Top of Page

ScalySituation
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5292 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2012 :  19:18:14  Show Profile  Visit ScalySituation's Homepage  Click to see ScalySituation's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
dont spose anyone in the trow (wilts) area is gonna have an amel stripe for me?

1.0.0 Butter motley corn (Sheldon)
0.1.0 Caramel Corn (Maggie)
0.1.0 Caramel motley corn (Echo)
1.0.0 Cat (Angus)
1 mealworm colony
RIP Skye x
Sleep well Sonny, Mummy loves you xx
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2012 :  21:59:42  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by stotty01

anery x snow :) hope anery is het for amel :D so i will get anery het amels, snows and amels het anery :)

you'll not see amels from that pairing, just anery (and snow if the anery is het amel)

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2012 :  08:41:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My female ultramel anery motley is up to size, so shes been with the t+ for a while now, fingers crossed something weird and wonderful will come out like last year!
Thats the only pairing i am doing this year.

Go to Top of Page

manda88
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1002 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2012 :  10:53:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You're very welcome, Yola! Graham is such a good guy, he offered to get me a platinum from Holland last year and searched the whole show for one bless him. Wow your anery/ghost is a big boy!

Ultramel anery motley, lovely! What's T+? I always get confused when people use T+ and T- haha, I know it's albino but I don't understand the plus and minus

Wanna know what animals I keep? Check out www.facebook.com/mnmreptiles :)

Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2012 :  14:19:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by manda88

You're very welcome, Yola! Graham is such a good guy, he offered to get me a platinum from Holland last year and searched the whole show for one bless him. Wow your anery/ghost is a big boy!

Ultramel anery motley, lovely! What's T+? I always get confused when people use T+ and T- haha, I know it's albino but I don't understand the plus and minus

Theres an explanation on this link (hope its ok to post it)

Its under the melanophores heading.

http://www.vmsherp.com/LCChromatophores.htm

I don't know about other snakes,but in Cape house snakes. The T- have a red pupil,whereas the T+ have a black pupil. There is also a difference in the colouration of both types,with the T- being brighter.

3.1.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House Snake, 0.1.0 Western Hognose,
1.0.0 MBK, 0.1.0 Childrens Python, 1.0.0 Nicaraguan Dwarf Boas
0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

sly
Hatchling

United Kingdom
273 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2012 :  21:09:22  Show Profile  Click to see sly's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i only have the 1 project this year

amel het diffused,caramel x butter het diffused,motley

so should get

amel
fires
butters
sulfur

cant wait my first breeding

James

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2012 :  23:08:30  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sly

so should get

amel
fires
butters
sulfur

are these unrelated? It would be great to see a new line of sulfurs, there doesn't seem to be many around with good diffusion

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

yola
Hatchling

United Kingdom
171 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2012 :  23:56:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well I have success tonight, I paired my RO boy to my snow a few days ago as she was showing intreast and iv now caught them mating.
I should see some more stunning babies, soooo cant wait.
Oh manda88 iv put pics up of our new ones (as promised ) we collected tonight, omg shes gorgeous.

Go to Top of Page

sly
Hatchling

United Kingdom
273 Posts

Posted - 15/01/2012 :  17:48:19  Show Profile  Click to see sly's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by eeji

quote:
Originally posted by sly

so should get

amel.
fires
butters
sulfur

are these unrelated? It would be great to see a new line of sulfurs, there doesn't seem to be many around with good diffusion

yeah they are unrelated and that my main goal with this pair great diffusion sulfurs are amazing

James

Go to Top of Page

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 21/01/2012 :  10:36:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Seeing as the ultramel anery had a large mouse last night, i guess i am gonna be free from baby corns this year!! Might have some royal eggs on the way soon though.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000