Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

derek
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
25 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2011 :  20:48:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi all

not posted in a wile as me snakey has been fine but iv noticed that she hasnt had a poo i fed her on the 23.10 and she had a poo on the 26.10 as she normaly dose and shes fed ok the last two times on the 30.10 and the6.11 with no problems shes on sml fuzzys at mo been on them since 19.9 but its just been the last two times she not poo temps are at the same since the set up she seems happy in and out the tank just getting a little worried about her her weight unknow need to get some scales ops [:I but shes alot bigger and a bit fatter then when i got her she was just a hatchy she shed ok last two times too and advice just at a loose end is she ok or do i need to get her checked out hope some one could put me on the right track
yours derek

tordyjo
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2036 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2011 :  20:57:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
what substrate do you have her on, small poops can easily get lost among the bark or aspen

LillyCrystalHarry
1.2.0 corns, 1.1.0 cats tropical guppies who continually breed

Go to Top of Page

derek
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
25 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2011 :  21:09:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi victoria
long time i know hows you and she on aspen substrat been looking through it each time i get her out but still no joy?
Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2011 :  21:42:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They can hold on if they are due a shed, a few weeks isn't anything to worry about. Unless its looking all bloated and full up. If you are worried put her on your bed for a few minutes or anywhere you wouldn't want her to poop as they seem to like that but in seriousness if she is looking quite bloated a warm bath will normally do the trick (warm as in no more than 25oC not colder than 20oC) but only do that if its needed.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2011 :  21:45:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Patience is a virtue! Keep waiting he'll go when he's ready.
Go to Top of Page

derek
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
25 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2011 :  21:52:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ah ok i can breath again and not due to shed till 25.26 this mth but il be abit more Patiencent and see how things go and il remember the bath if nothing comes out pardon the punncheerz for the help
Go to Top of Page

derek
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
25 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2011 :  09:41:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
many thanks for the help and like i was told to wait was right woke up this morning to find a nice little pile of poo by water bowl may be i was just being to quick to worry about me little snakey so i can breathe again now what would i do with out you guys and girls on here lol thanks again
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000