Weights question and Viv upgrade
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

paulie78
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2331 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2011 :  13:37:31  Show Profile  Visit paulie78's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey guys firstly i have a question about weight gain i weighed the snakes a month ago and weighed them again today just out of interest all have gained weight except Artemis so wondering if i maybe weighed her wrong or if its perfectly nromal for them not to gain any weight she gained like a gram or two but the others all increased by a fair amount so am i feeding her too little?

Moving Artemis today into her makeshift viv shes getting a lil big now for her rub im just waiting for the temps to level out before moving her heres a pic of the viv as it is atm but obviously once temps are levelled out ill add the aspen rock and hides etc it looks a bit spartan right now

6.8.0 Corn Snakes http://buzzsprehistoricpets.yolasite.com/
1.1.0 Royal
0.2.0 Chinchillas
1.1.0 Cats
1.1.0 Birds
0.0.2 Fishtanks
0.0.1 Cali Kingsnake

Simmy_82
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1272 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2011 :  13:40:06  Show Profile  Click to see Simmy_82's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Make shift viv looks good.

As for weight gain. Not sure with older snakes, my hatchie (granted 5months onld now) gains around 1g a week. Only a couple of weeks since i had her has she not gained any.

0.1.0 - Cat - Tallulah
0.0.1 - Carolina Corn Snake - Lilith
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000