I won AGAIN :D
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

cattNmo
Hatchling

182 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2011 :  18:04:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So I went to Donny show in June and was under instruction NOT to bring anything home. I fell in love with Tabs (Pewter) made a phone call home and bought her back with me. I've been to Donny again today (under supervision this time) again under the instruction that I was not bring anything home. Walked round a while saw loads I really liked and then meet Pro Corns. I had seen earlier in the week that they had a pair of Hypo hatches, which I quite liked the idea of for future breeding. I had a look at both of these and still like them the look on OH face at the idea of 2 was a picture, lol. But continued to look at what PC's had on offer and explained what I already had. When I saw a cute little Ghost het diffused charcoal, BINGO!!!!! Anyway to cut on long story short after saying a few words about how much his "WENDY" costs him (A landrover discovery to everyone else) he puts his hand in his pocket and gives me the money to buy my new baby :D (WIN NUMBER ONE) on the idea that HE gets to name it, humm

His idea for a name... Stan!!!! Over my dead body (Not a name that suits him at all) or Casper (Not so bad but still not a name for him) My idea.. Charlie. The latest addishion to the family is now sitting in his viv next to me a 07/2011 Ghost het diffused Charcoal PH Amel named CHARLIE (WIN NUMBER TWO)

And I have to say having now bought 3 cornsnakes in the last 12 months I would highly reccomend using Pro Corns (So much so that my best mate also bought a new baby from them, her first corn :D) Outstanding service, good quaility snakes, seem very calm animals, very knowleageable and very friendly, thanks guys.

Sorry its so long but you know what its like :D (and sorry forpoopspelling) Pics soon.

Three corns, a dog, a cat, 2 kids and a future husband, Yes its a MAD HOUSE in leicester area.

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2011 :  18:27:26  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
looking forward to pics! xx

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page

Okeetee Mick
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2308 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2011 :  19:01:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Met Adam and Debbie at Portsmouth show to collect my Powder and was so impressed had a Platinum delivered this week. Agree with all you say, nice people, wonderful snakes and great service. No doubt you will get more

0.1.0 Okeetee (Sookie) 0.1.0 Powder (Luna) 0.1.0 Bloodred (Arlene) 0.1.0 Caramel Stripe (Tara)
0.1.0 Ghost (Crystal) 0.1.0 Caramel (Jessica) 0.1.0 Lavender Stripe (Portia) 1.0.0 Platinum (Godric)
0.1.0 Thayers King (Lettie Mae) 0.1.0 Albino Blairs King (Lorena) 0.1.0 Russian Ratsnakes (Pam)
0.1.0 Korean Ratsnake (Katerina) 1.0.0 Russian Ratsnake (Lafayette)
Go to Top of Page

scottishbluebird
it is all my fault

United Kingdom
8403 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2011 :  01:30:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well done, in the past to get my own way told OH he can choose puppy/kitten whatever and name it, every time he pics the wrong one, and the wrong name lol, so have to point him in right direction!

0.1.0 Corn - Kellogs
1.0.0 Hognose - Storm
0.1.0 Staffy - Lyla
1.0.0 Spaffy(staffy x springer)-Spyro
1.0.0 Ferret - Peanut R.I.P
0.1.0 Crestie - Fudge. Wish List - Pygmy hedgehog. Tropiocolotes
Go to Top of Page

purplepeke
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
32 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2011 :  15:00:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well done you!!! I had a sneaky, 'me' moment at Donny, and purchased a bloodred from lexcorn, just next door.....he is fab, will post pics when finished his settling in period. x
Go to Top of Page

cattNmo
Hatchling

182 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2011 :  23:12:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good for you purple. He has told me that this IS my last. But then he said that when tabs came home too lol

Three corns, a dog, a cat, 2 kids and a future husband, Yes its a MAD HOUSE in leicester area.
Go to Top of Page

manda88
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1002 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2011 :  12:09:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good choice The guys at Procorns are lovely, my platinum and ultramel anery caramel motley are from them, and I've just reserved a cinder from them too
Best of luck with your new ghost, looking forward to seeing pics! Ghost is one of my favourite morphs.

Wanna know what animals I keep? Check out www.facebook.com/mnmreptiles :)

Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2011 :  18:46:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ooh congrats. He sounds lovely.
I had a chat with Adam and Debbie at the September show,lovely people. Unfortunately I couldn't afford the Diffused Platinum I fell in love with though.

3.1.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House Snake, 0.1.0 Western Hognose,
1.0.0 MBK, 0.1.0 Childrens Python, 1.0.0 Nicaraguan Dwarf Boas
0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

cattNmo
Hatchling

182 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2011 :  21:41:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tried so hard to convince OH that i NEED the Diffused Platinum but no luck {:(] And I will end up with more corns. Diffused Platinum will be on that list. (Esp with the hets of Charlie. If i go my head round it right)

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000