Got a scare!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2011 :  16:04:19  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
So I had Rattles out, he was whizzing around my wrist and I was preparing his food and rub for his din dins. I gave him a good look over I add before I put him in, seeing if there were any problems, saw none. I popped him in fr him to eat and checked on him later, there was something dark pink at the start of his mouth on one side, making his face bulge. I worried and kept trying to get a look and he was living up to his name.

Checked on his half an hour later, still his face was messed up. Now I started to worry if he has suddenly got mouth rot and if mouth rot was pink and how the hell he would have got it and it to be that bad in a few mins.

An hour later he was fine, turns out he hasn't put his jaw back in properly in just a little area but the rest was in fine! I've seen lobbed jaws not being in place properly but at the from of the mouth, not the edge with gums all sticking out :o

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3

Simmy_82
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1272 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2011 :  16:09:50  Show Profile  Click to see Simmy_82's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Glad he's ok. Sounds like the whole jaw didnt go back and gave him an underbite like Bubba Gump?

0.1.0 - Cat - Tallulah
0.0.1 - Carolina Corn Snake - Lilith
Go to Top of Page

scottishbluebird
it is all my fault

United Kingdom
8403 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2011 :  18:30:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Glad everything was ok in the end!

0.1.0 Corn - Kellogs
1.0.0 Hognose - Storm
0.1.0 Staffy - Lyla