Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

ScalySituation
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5292 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2011 :  10:28:07  Show Profile  Visit ScalySituation's Homepage  Click to see ScalySituation's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
she's adorable!!

1.0.0 Butter motley corn (Sheldon)
0.1.0 Caramel Corn (Maggie)
0.1.0 Caramel motley corn (Echo)
1.0.0 Cat (Angus)
1 mealworm colony
RIP Skye x
Sleep well Sonny, Mummy loves you xx
Go to Top of Page

manda88
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1002 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2011 :  11:38:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think I'm gonna stick with Shelly this time the Pokemon names are obviously awesome, but Shelly just has the element of cuteness! Plus it's all about the original Pokemon names, none of this Turdwig or whatever the hell it's called haha. Although I do absolutely love Marill!!

ScalySituation, either you REALLY love her or you've forgotten that you've already commented 3 times previously lol.

Wanna know what animals I keep? Check out www.facebook.com/mnmreptiles :)

Go to Top of Page

ScalySituation
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5292 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2011 :  11:43:19  Show Profile  Visit ScalySituation's Homepage  Click to see ScalySituation's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i really really really love her!!!

1.0.0 Butter motley corn (Sheldon)
0.1.0 Caramel Corn (Maggie)
0.1.0 Caramel motley corn (Echo)
1.0.0 Cat (Angus)
1 mealworm colony
RIP Skye x
Sleep well Sonny, Mummy loves you xx
Go to Top of Page

Simmy_82
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1272 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2011 :  11:47:52  Show Profile  Click to see Simmy_82's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by manda88

Plus it's all about the original Pokemon names, none of this Turdwig or whatever the hell it's called haha.

I agree! Cant catch em all if they keep releasing new ones

0.1.0 - Cat - Tallulah
0.0.1 - Carolina Corn Snake - Lilith
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2011 :  12:31:11  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Simmy_82

quote:

Plus it's all about the original Pokemon names, none of this Turdwig or whatever the hell it's called haha.

Prft I don't get them all, I just get the smug looking snake ones lol

She is cute though, I really want one I always have :3 have you tried giving her a grape or cherry tomatoe yet? :p

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2011 :  12:38:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

quote:

quote:

She is cute though, I really want one I always have :3 have you tried giving her a grape or cherry tomatoe yet? :p

Hee,hee if you do try the grape or cherry tom thing as Sta~ple suggested,can you please make sure you video it!

3.1.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House Snake, 0.1.0 Western Hognose,
1.0.0 MBK, 0.1.0 Childrens Python, 1.0.0 Nicaraguan Dwarf Boas
0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

manda88
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1002 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2011 :  13:03:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Haha Scaly, glad you love her!
I've got a whole box in my PC full of Marills because I love them so much, everytime I find one I catch it haha. Anyone else now got the biggest urge to play Pokemon?! I can tell you for free, as soon as I get home I'm gonna play it!!
OMG I think a grape or a tomato would dwarf her!! It'd be like us trying to eat a tractor wheel haha. I've only fed her a few different types of lettuce so far like lollo, oak and some italian salad that has a bunch of different leafy stuff in, and that bit of courgette in the last pic I think I'll offer her some grape and tomato as a treat when she's a bit bigger

Go to Top of Page

Simmy_82
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1272 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2011 :  13:16:00  Show Profile  Click to see Simmy_82's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Its the only reason i have a Gameboy Advance! Still play Pokemon Green/Leaf on it!

Loved the TV series tho, well the original one, before they added a million pokemon's!

0.1.0 - Cat - Tallulah
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2011 :  15:00:23  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mort13

quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

quote:

quote:

Hee,hee if you do try the grape or cherry tom thing as Sta~ple suggested,can you please make sure you video it!

You seen the tube videos as well then :D amazing!

I lost my DS at the moment otherwise I would be playing black right now! The new snake pokes are nice, the rest not so good...

Go to Top of Page

manda88
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1002 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2011 :  15:04:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm not ashamed to admit that I still have my original Gameboy games like Blue, Red, and Yellow, not to mention Leaf Green, Platinum and Black or White, can't remember which one now, and I'm pretty sure there's one more! and I'm 23 years old
I used to fancy James from Team Rocket......
I'll have a look on Youtube now for the grape and tomato feast!

Go to Top of Page

Simmy_82
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1272 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2011 :  15:16:12  Show Profile  Click to see Simmy_82's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'm 29.... I remember when the Yellow one came out on Gameboy colour in 98/99, was always in the 6th form common room playing it...

Those were the days!

0.1.0 - Cat - Tallulah
Go to Top of Page

manda88
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1002 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2011 :  16:40:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I'm 29.... I remember when the Yellow one came out on Gameboy colour in 98/99, was always in the 6th form common room playing it...

Those were the days!

The yellow one I think has always been my favourite, I love having Pikachu follow the character around! I remember having Pokemon Club at school which was once a week at lunch times, and I was proper legging it to the room to get there in time, and I fell flat on my face and scratched thepoopout of my elbow, but I didn't care because I NEEDED to get to Pokemon Club hahaha, I must have been about 8 or 9, arm streaming with blood while trading cards

Go to Top of Page

garrie
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1148 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2011 :  16:43:49  Show Profile  Visit garrie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yellow was my first and am currently playing Black ...how do they manage to keep us interested without making significant changes!

P.S. Manda...new tortoise really is sooo cute!

^click for more pics^
Garrie - Halesworth, Suffolk. 1.0 AURYN (fire morph corn) 0.1 Puzzle (Cat)
Go to Top of Page

scottishbluebird
it is all my fault

United Kingdom
8403 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2011 :  18:50:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I used to fancy James from Team Rocket......

SERIOUSLY!!! cant believe you admitted that lol wasnt James gay? his voice really did my head in! *uses excuse my son watched Pokemon lol* i wanted psyduck he was adorabley stupid

0.1.0 Corn - Kellogs
1.0.0 Hognose - Storm
0.1.0 Staffy - Lyla
1.0.0 Spaffy(staffy x springer)-Spyro
1.0.0 Ferret - Peanut R.I.P
0.1.0 Crestie - Fudge. Wish List - Pygmy hedgehog. Tropiocolotes
Go to Top of Page

manda88
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1002 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2011 :  20:12:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Garrie and you're so right! I'm gonna end up playing it the whole weekend now!! I fed her by hand just now and I just want to scream outloud at her cuteness!
Haaaaa I have no idea why I fancied him, I was a strange and confused child! I've always had weird taste in guys I can't say I fancy him anymore!! Harry from McFly on the other hand....yummmmm!

Go to Top of Page

Simmy_82
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1272 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2011 :  20:36:51  Show Profile  Click to see Simmy_82's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Stil think Squirtle is the misting fitting name and once grown up you can change it to Wartortle

0.1.0 - Cat - Tallulah
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2011 :  09:41:51  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I used to fancy James too... think it was the purple hair thing going on...James wasn't gay, just for some reason crossing dressing villains were allowed but any cross dressing the main heroes did was edited or episodes missed for the Western part of the globe.

I hope you picked smugleaf snakemon garrie as your starter! I love Snivy. And Seviper.

Go to Top of Page

garrie
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1148 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2011 :  10:11:39  Show Profile  Visit garrie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Woops...turns out i lied (its been a while since picking my DS up) - i'm playing White and chose piggy face Tepig as my starter!

^click for more pics^
Garrie - Halesworth, Suffolk. 1.0 AURYN (fire morph corn) 0.1 Puzzle (Cat)
Go to Top of Page

Rake
Hatchling

United Kingdom
200 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2011 :  16:21:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
awww that is the cutest lil thing ever

i secretly still play pokemon gold on the old gameboy colour when ever i dig out the draw, my sons obsessed with black and white tho with all the weird new pokemon lol

Go to Top of Page

manda88
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1002 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2011 :  17:02:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had a little play on White the other day when I got home I've got the Diamond version too, so I must have like 7 Pokemon games haha. I had the Nintendo 64 games too which were amazing, I with the N64 was still around!
And PS, I'm seriously thinking of renaming the tort Squirtle...I've been judged too much for calling her Shelly!!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000