Good deal?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 30/10/2011 :  14:26:44  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I just received this on fb.

Incase anyone is interested I have a 30mth old royal python with fully kitted out viv (21" high, 18 1/2" tall and 48" long in dark wood) He is a very placid fella and would be great in a family home. The good reason for sale, £100. To be collected from Lincoln. This isn't nine but a friend on Facebook if your interested.

Not sure on royal prices but I know vivs are expensive although I'd probably wanna flog the viv if they can live in narrower 15" wide ones?

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 30/10/2011 :  15:16:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not a bad price that.

Royals should be happy enough in a three foot viv (15 inches deep), unless its a monster sized one which is rare, they like small spaces and do better when they are in a smaller vivarium.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 30/10/2011 :  17:03:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes isn a good price stapey. And yes you could ditch the viv and get a narrower viv, could even go for a 3ft but that's up to you

1.1 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 30/10/2011 :  17:14:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Personally i know a load of folks who keep royals in larger vivs quite happily. If the snake is living in it and happy I see no reason to change it.

Is a good price for everything just find out what kitted out means ;)

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 30/10/2011 :  17:28:12  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
If anyone from around Lincoln is interested I can pass info on as I doubt I will be able to have him.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000